Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My folks are looking to buy a 55" TV. Any suggestions?

I bought the cheapest 55” tv I could find that was HD and smart. The one I got was hisense brand and it has great picture. For 350$ if I remember correctly. Walmart! Going strong for 1.5 years so far too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the cheapest 55” tv I could find that was HD and smart. The one I got was hisense brand and it has great picture. For 350$ if I remember correctly. Walmart! Going strong for 1.5 years so far too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blassonThat's what I got a few months ago because I am on a budget. To be honest, it works just as well as my more expensive Samsung. I just watch TV though, I'm not using it for a home theater or anything fancy. For normal use, it's fine for me.

save cash buy older UHD tv and not an OLED for twice the price and same resolution

I've always liked Samsung Smart TV's... if you're on a budget, Wally World is the place to go and look into Vizio and HiSense.

love my samsung, before the led tvs came around I always loved the Sony XBR's but they stopped making them, now im a samsung guy, got a 8000 series myself, you wont need one like that for your parents

Thanks guys, Mostly they will watch movies, TV, some sports. My folks will go nuts if there is any motion blur.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.