Tying to send two packs out

Bigdog6693

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well was going to send two packs out to two guys on this board won't mention no names, and there ignoring me now after giving me such hell for not sending them. So wat should I do eg family since they r ignoring me? Do I go ahead and send the packs or do I just keep them? I need an address from one of them who is not responding and I have the address of the other just want to make sure it's correct but then again I'm being ignored. All I'm trying to do is make things right because there sitting here accusing me of being a scammer, bros I'm not I was freaking sick, nose bleeds that were fucking constant and then some kind of fucking stomach problem that has me in and out of the hospital, sending out the packs was the last thing on my mind, now I'll be honest cause I know he will come on here and say wat he has to say, but one of these packs should have been sent a long long time ago but I took it as if the gear was given to me free, I acted like a kid about it and didn't send the guy money after he sent the pack saying he wanted a $100 for 2 bottles that I offered him the money!! But instead I'm even giving him a better deal now and am going to send him 2 bottles of stump and a pack of alpha winny but he's not responding , yes I was a kid about not doing this a long time ago and yes to this other guy forgive me! So eg fam wat should I do? One says he doesn't want the pack now but I still want to send it but I'm afraid he will just send it back , Grim help me here and tell these guys to act more mature about this

I got a tracker

Arrived. Mr b contact me so we can figure something out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.