Types of GHRH

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
GHRH Types:
GRF (in all its forms Mod GRF (1-29) , cjc-1295 with DAC, cjc-1288 with DAC, cjc-1293 with DAC, Sermorelin) are analogs of GHRH.

GRF(1-29): Aka Sermorelin
Generation: Original analog of GHRH
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made and with no DAC protection it had a half life less than a minute.

cjc-1288 with DAC:
Generation: First gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made it had a half life of minutes.

cjc-1293 with DAC:
Generation: Second gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) it had a half life of 5 or so minutes.

cjc-1293 without DAC:
Generation: In between 1st and 2nd (1.5 gen)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) which made it a bit longer lasting than original GRF(1-29) but without DAC had less protection so it had a half life just under 5 minutes.

cjc-1295 with DAC:
Generation: Third gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, as just described and 3 more) which made it last much much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life of around a week.
* One problem with such a long half life is GH bleed, you dont want to use this long term.

cjc-1295 without DAC: Aka Tetra-substituted, Aka Modified modGRF (1-29) - named by Dat
Generation: Tetra-substituted GRF (1-29) same as third gen but with no DAC attached.
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, They are a glutamine (Gln or Q) at the 8-position, alanine (Ala or A) at the 15-position, and a leucine (Leu or L) at the 27-position.) which made it last much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life a little over 30mins.

** This is the only worthwhile GRF using.
* GH Bleed: When the Somatropes are made to constant release their supply of GH and they are not given enough time to produce more, once the reserves are gone there is no more surge, just dribbles of GH..

I am considering running some peptides in the future I just
need to figure out whats best. Thanks for the post Brother
RockShawn!

I understand nothing about them. I have to research what they are in general before Im ready for what half lives they have lol. Just a noob with peptides

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.