UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman

I'll never bet against Silva until he loses. That being said, Weidman has just as good a chance as anyone, if not better. Evidence >> his fight against Mark Munoz.

If Silva were to falter, UFC president Dana White would have no problems issuing an immediate rematch between the new champion and the former one.

“I’d do the rematch the next fight,” said White, in a recent interview with MMAjunkie.com. “Guy hasn’t lost in the UFC ever, has beat everybody. He loses that fight, he’s the guy for a rematch if he wants it.”

Many are forecasting a Weidman victory over Silva, who has been tabbed a 2-to-1 favorite.

Been a Silva fan from jump.... Who cares what the odds say I say Silva , unless the odds takers know some kind of arrangement has been made lol. Happened to boxing just mo

Silva. I dont even see any point in watching his and Jones' fights anymore.

Idk wut's going to happen in this fight, but would like to see it go a full 5 rounds and also get the feeling that belfort is gunnna be fighting silva again soon!

show boating gets ya....

I'm a silva fan, that being said, you fight like Roy jones you gat knocked out like Roy jones.... Fn dumbass

Paulrockr said:
I'm a silva fan, that being said, you fight like Roy jones you gat knocked out like Roy jones.... Fn dumbass
Paulrockr
I couldn't have said it better. Great analogy. remember the Denis Lebedev fight?
I like silva but he's been cocky for way too long.

I believe that silva just greatly underestimated weidman and was trying to showboat and get knock out like he always has. Weidman just wasn't one to underestimate
All American baby yeh!

JM750 said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockr
I couldn't have said it better. Great analogy. remember the Denis Lebedev fight?

Totally agree. What about the Antonio Tarver fight also? Jones jr. thought he was gonna bust Tarver up .... not! 1st time Jones jr. was ko'd. haha.

back4more said:
I believe that silva just greatly underestimated weidman and was trying to showboat and get knock out like he always has. Weidman just wasn't one to underestimate
All American baby yeh!
back4morei don't think he underestimated him he just picked the wrong night to practice his impersonation of Roy Jones ..... Although his impersonation was perfect especially the falling asleep part

Hanzo said:
JM750 said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockr

Totally agree. What about the Antonio Tarver fight also? Jones jr. thought he was gonna bust Tarver up .... not! 1st time Jones jr. was ko'd. haha.
and his ass was stuff for a minute too lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.