UFC 183 What a mess

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
UFC 183 is over and it featured a good fight between Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz. Only problem is both got popped for drugs. Nick for pot Silva for Drostanolone.

wow that is a mess, did read it yet was diaz pot use considered out of contest, wonder if aas is legal in brazil

Yea, those guys are champions from doing pot and gear. Not from training their balls off every day. What a joke.

They just happened to be the ones getting caught. Your 100% JM drugs don't make the champion

2nd time Diaz has failed drug test for Marijuana. What an idiot. The 1st time was when he was fighting in PRIDE, and he subbed Gomi with an Omaplata, from his guard!! That was a tremendous victory spoiled because he tested positive for weed.

Now Silva, on the other hand, is even stupider. If a competitor in MMA wanted to choose the best steroidal compound for combat sports, he made the right choice. Now he should be banned for life.

Hanzo said:
2nd time Diaz has failed drug test for Marijuana. What an idiot. The 1st time was when he was fighting in PRIDE, and he subbed Gomi with an Omaplata, from his guard!! That was a tremendous victory spoiled because he tested positive for weed.

Now Silva, on the other hand, is even stupider. If a competitor in MMA wanted to choose the best steroidal compound for combat sports, he made the right choice. Now he should be banned for life.
Hanzo
Were you being sarcastic?

who cares the fight was shit, the whole night had shit fights...... I could give two fucks what they take just like the whole 1PSI bs with the patriots worst Super Bowl ever Seattle gave that to them on a silver platter I swear sports are 100% rigged..... silva fought like shit diaz fought but really fought like shit. UGH it just pissed me off the whole damn match

didn't watch the fight, but judging from the score card it didn't look to be very exciting.

ODINSBLOOD said:
who cares the fight was shit, the whole night had shit fights...... I could give two fucks what they take just like the whole 1PSI bs with the patriots worst Super Bowl ever Seattle gave that to them on a silver platter I swear sports are 100% rigged..... silva fought like shit diaz fought but really fought like shit. UGH it just pissed me off the whole damn match
ODINSBLOOD
dang bro...I was going to say just the opposite. Maybe the best Super Bowl I've ever seen. New England dominated 80% of the game and won by only 4 pts...wow.

Sarcasm? What's that?!

did we watch the same game????????????????? i don't think the patriots dominated shit really the had the ball a good 80% of the time and Seattle held them... if you call possession dominating well then I guess so. everybody sees shit different you can take 20 people and ask them about the same incident and you get 20 different scenarios and some how the white dude turned into a black dude lol

Agree... the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters were all New England...and most of the telltale game-winning stats are in the Pats favor also.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400749027

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.