Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
UFC 184: Rousey Vs Zingano Live Results and Updates

UFC 184: Rousey Vs Zingano takes place tonight in Los Angeles, California, and in the main event Ronda Rousey puts her title on the line against the undefeated Cat Zingano. In the co main event, Holly Holm will take on Raquel Pennington to see who takes a step closer to the bantamweight crown. The action kicks off at 7 PM EST, and as always we will be bringing you live results and updates throughout the night. Make sure you hit refresh to stay up to speed with the results.

UFC 184: Rousey Vs Zingano
February 28, 2015
Staples Center – Los Angeles, California

Main Card
Ronda Rousey def. Cat Zingano via Submission at :14 of Round 1 (armbar)
Holly Holm def. Raquel Pennington via Split Decision (29-28, 30-27, 28-29)
Jake Ellenberger def. Josh Koscheck via Submission at 4:20 of Round 2 (guillotine choke)
Alan Jouban def. Richard Walsh via Knockout at 2:19 of Round 1
Tony Ferguson def. Gleison Tibau via Submission at 2:37 of Round 1 (rear naked choke)

Preliminary card
Roan Carneiro def. Mark Munoz via Technical Submission at 1:40 of Round 1 (rear naked choke)
Roman Salazar vs. Norifumi Yamamoto -No Contest- Doctor Stop/Eye poke
Tim Means def. Dhiego Lima via Technical Knockout at 2:17 of Round 1
Derrick Lewis def. Ruan Potts via Technical Knockout at 3:18 of Round 2
Valmir Lazaro def. James Krause via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Masio Fullen def. Alexander Torres via Split Decision (29-28×2, 28-29)

One of the STUPIDEST fights I've seen between Rousey and Zingano !!!
I'm just sick of Rousey !!!

I'm sick of all the bs women's fights. The latest is the UFC calling Rousey a pfp best in MMA. Right. Let her fight any unranked man in her weight class.

Also, why the hell doesn't Mark Munoz just quit? How many more chances are Dana/Joe Silva going to give him?

Rousey is the UFCs new Anderson Silva. She will be touted as the best fighter in the world before too long. All hype.

i got to disagree about Rousey, i dont think anyone has her back ground, has grown up in Judo , lived Judo and has the muscle memory she has to react and destroy opponents. she does not fight the way people want her to but that does not mean shes not dominating them , i just see Kats face saying I want to do it again , I want to do it again. well you got flipped and your arm stretched , you want to do that again cause once Rousey grabs ahold of someone its going to end soon after

misterB said:
i got to disagree about Rousey, i dont think anyone has her back ground, has grown up in Judo , lived Judo and has the muscle memory she has to react and destroy opponents. she does not fight the way people want her to but that does not mean shes not dominating them , i just see Kats face saying I want to do it again , I want to do it again. well you got flipped and your arm stretched , you want to do that again cause once Rousey grabs ahold of someone its going to end soon after
misterB

I dont disagree that I think she's a good fighter but I do believe the ufc will have on top who they want to be on top as long as the money keeps coming in.

F.I.S.T. said:

I dont disagree that I think she's a good fighter but I do believe the ufc will have on top who they want to be on top as long as the money keeps coming in.
F.I.S.T.
There's a lot of truth to that, UFC definitely has their own 'pampered pets'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.