UG domestic steroid lab busted after dumb Chinese powder source declares shipment as an explosive pr

Re: UG domestic steroid lab busted after dumb Chinese powder source declares shipment as an explosiv

not sure to laugh or cry..

Re: UG domestic steroid lab busted after dumb Chinese powder source declares shipment as an explosiv

40 vials. They sure were a hub of activity. Who do we know in irvine a

Oh Geez!!! :-[

I think replying to this message may have gotten me busted with my wife. Oh crap.

RockShawn said:
I think replying to this message may have gotten me busted with my wife. Oh crap.
RockShawnHow so?

Damnit, these chumps lived up the street from me this whole time 🙁

goodfella said:
Damnit, these chumps lived up the street from me this whole time 🙁
goodfellaAre you serious?

Grim, wife walked up while I was sending reply. She don't know my dark side at all other than trt. I she knew i was hanging out with you hoolems, whoa! LOL I think alls well.

label should of read this is NOT steroids

Yowsah. Not far from me

Wow.....

There goes TEK....ooooopps did I say that. J/k lol

Gibbit said:
There goes TEK....ooooopps did I say that. J/k lol
GibbitBwahahahaha. That's funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.