Ultimate Fighter finale

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Anyone watch Kelvin beat Uriah Hall Sat night? I was blown away that he handles Uriah like that. Good fight...

I've got to admit I've been slow at getting into fights. I just started watching some rerun stuff on FUEL TV. I don't even know when the live stuff comes on. My TV is usually stuck on Nick, Disney or xbox LOL

huge fan of MMA, watch all of it! Wish I could afford all the PPV's
When you got no ground game your going to get beat, he'll get beat alot if he don't get in the ground game work.

LBM200 said:
huge fan of MMA, watch all of it! Wish I could afford all the PPV's
When you got no ground game your going to get beat, he'll get beat alot if he don't get in the ground game work.
LBM200
Yep, for as good of a striker as he is, Hall just isn't as well rounded as he should be. Remember when he tried to put a Kimora on someone (forgot who) during the series? he looked lost. If you don't have a ground game you better have a great sprawl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.