Ultradex - highly potent cutting/lean gains agent

western-biotech

SCIROXXONLINE.com Get here Somastim and Somedin (p
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Buy Ultradex 150 By Sciroxx laboratories

The ultradex's roots are back in a brand known as Syntrop which my team also founded, many pro BB in Europe have used it back at the day, and this was the preferred pre-contest secret key of many of them.

It combines the most potent and active products from the main 3 groups of the proven AAS -

- Testosterone prop from the testosterone esters family. This is a fast acting ester with low water retention attributes while excellent for recovery and lean gains

- Trenbolone acetate which is the most potent member of the 19-nor family, with a highly anti-carabolic effect, coupled by most pronounced anabolic effect under caloric restriction

- Drosterone propionate (Masteron) which is a very potent member of the dehydrotestosterone derivates family, with a great cutting, muscle-hardening and metabolic impacts, along with the special trait of potentiating the effect of any other steroid - the Masteron interact avidly with the binding proteins which frees more of the other proteins into full effect in the circulation

My very first cycle was Ultradex....fell in love with it immediately.

i thought Grim was your only love

i thought Grim was your only love

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.