Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Pretty sure that's what it is it's not pertruding horribly but Iv had it for prolly 3months now and it's starting to hurt and can feel it moving around in there if I sit up or lay down like it pops back in and out if that makes any sense. Any way going to make a doc appt Tom get it looked at. Any of u had to deal with this before?

Damn bro no I haven't heard of that. Get that checked out and keep us posted, I hope all goes well man.

Mick date=1481242236 said:
Damn bro no I haven't heard of that. Get that checked out and keep us posted, I hope all goes well man.
Mick date=1481242236It's when your intestines protrude through your abdominal muscle at the belly button

Dear god man, let's hope it's not that bad.

Be careful. If u experience constant pain or intractable pain go to the ER. Umbilical hernia can lead to bowel necrosis. The er usually can manually reduce. I would talk to a surgeon to see what they think.

slinsane date=1481250170 said:
Be careful. If u experience constant pain or intractable pain go to the ER. Umbilical hernia can lead to bowel necrosis. The er usually can manually reduce. I would talk to a surgeon to see what they think.
slinsane date=1481250170Pain has started to become a issue the past couple days nothing terrible just uncomfortable. I will definitely contact the dr. Tom morning. Thank you.

I had a small one last year. I could feel it pop out from time to time and it was more annoying than anything. Eventually it would not stay in and you could start to see it when I had my shirt off. Went into the doc and he said it was up to me what I wanted to do. He said some people leave it until it gets worse or painful but to be careful of that because in RARE cases it can be trouble.... I had the surgery.. it was day surgery and it only took a couple hours from start to finish. VERY sore for about a week and the whole recovery process before I was lifting again was 2 months. Keep in mind I caught mine right a way and it was very minor. I would do the surgery again in a heart beat than have that shit poking out my stomach..

I had one i sported for 7 years. it would hurt on occasion but not often. Had it repaired in July

I think I have a micro one... right above the navel. .. so tiny...but you guys are making me think I should get it looked at now!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

high school... I weighed 178. I was repping 385 squatting and I sneezed on the way up in a hard push. I felt it tear. Within a month, I had a huge lump. I had it repaired. Then re[tore it 6 months later deadlifting. They put a screen in and I've been good since

ve had one for about 3 years. Only certain things really mess with it. I had bi-lateral repaired about 5 years ago, ones lower and shit hurt bad for week. I was a little dumb and started to workout 10 days later.

If it starts to pop out often and causing pain then I'd go it it fixes. The only do 3 little points to repair. Don't even cut you open much anymore. 2 hr fix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.