Umm my testosterone levels came back help

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
is 208.00 mgs/dL low I’m 29 and have not did a test cycle in 4 years I have not started the cycle I have now yet ether

Good luck. At 26 mine came back at 148, currently 30 yrs old and been on TRT since then. I believe it didn’t have to do with steroid usage though. I have alot of health issues and tons of my hormones are messed up along with many other symptoms. Now with TRT i sit at 650-700

Holy fuck mine are low then

Good luck. At 26 mine came back at 148, currently 30 yrs old and been on TRT since then. I believe it didn’t have to do with steroid usage though. I have alot of health issues and tons of my hormones are messed up along with many other symptoms. Now with TRT i sit at 650-700
d3r3k

still higher than mine, diet, workout, supps lots of ways to bring them up

Mine was at 123. TRT was only option. If your test is at 148 and you haven't done a cycle in 4 years, then it's not coming back! There's only two reasons your Test can be that low:
1) you're endocrine system is deficient
2) you just ran something, and bottomed out your Test.

If it's the latter, then get some PCT going immediately. If it's the former, then get on TRT.

I’m definitely getting on trt cause I’m 29 and it’s that low I may as well cause it’s gonna get worse

It will not get better, sorry to say. 🙁Welcome to the world of TRT.

i remember reading somewhere about how DNP can throw your endocrine system for a loop.

i agree with the PCT option if you wanna weed out every solution before jumping on TRT.

maybe you can post your bloods so we can get a look at everything and go from there.

I can do that I just need to figure out how to post pix on here

i remember reading somewhere about how DNP can throw your endocrine system for a loop.

i agree with the PCT option if you wanna weed out every solution before jumping on TRT.

maybe you can post your bloods so we can get a look at everything and go from there.
Youngtricep98

i don't think you should be doing bodybuilding drugs, no offense

With all the health issue you say you have I wouldn’t do anything more than the doc recommends.

I don’t have any health issues anymore all my blood work from last time came back good other then my test levels this time, but He made me do bloodwork will more time so when I get it I’ll post it And I really appreciate the care and worry about my health brother

With all the health issue you say you have I wouldn’t do anything more than the doc recommends.
Jinko

hey, mine was 282 at 27, which was borderline, 3 years after stopping everything and doing proper PCT.. My Test levels are low now, below range , im 39, last time they were in the low 200's my doctor didn't bat an eye to them.. so I put my self on trt. I Broke my ankle really bad over 3 years ago and have almost no carteledge in my right ankle and my left knee is jacked from compensating these years ( I still need to get that x-rayed and ctc'd) , I also have back issues and other joint issues from lifting really heavy in my early years, so my b-building for my self days are over. No more super heavy lifting. I need to work on repairing my joints, but anyways.

As far as health issues, Keep an eye on your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels, rbc is important as well, but not AS important as the other two. Also keep an eye on creatinine and bun for kidney function and do a basic Prostate, liver enzyme test every once in a while. Eat healthy, don't do Keto.... High protein but balanced.. you can do Keto short term, but long term, trust me, I would not recommend. 20 years experience and multiple years trying protein only diets, will make u sick if you do its for 10 months straight. Plus if you are prone to colorectal cancer, its not a good diet. In addition, you need carbs to create glycogen stores in your muscles, which makes up a surprisingly amt of the actual muscle fullness and energy to expend while working out.

Anyways sorry for being long winded.

-Kragz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.