Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Not claiming science behind this but decided to give it a go to reduce any androgenic sides. 100 test D 60 Desoxy T 150 Deca per wk split into 2 pins. May have to adjust as I go.

how is desoxy T? I have not tried that one yet but it interests me in theory.

My basic understanding is Desoxy T is DMT without the methyl and an added ketone @ c17 It works just fine when injected. DMT aka Madol is oral. Desoxy T is 50% Androginic and 150% Anabolic compared to Test. Early animal tests showed similar effect on muscle growth and 50% less effect on prostate. I opted to try this cause I have been on test a very long time it seems as it can get harder to manage as time goes on. I have also found that adding in an old Pro non toxic very safe one HEXADRONE gives a very favorable effect for keeping lean hardness and controlling estrogen sides.

hexadrone's another one i've never tried

I have been looking into older phs and anabolic agents that are not as popular to try out. I have tried quite a few at this point Using the less toxic ones at present ran Super3AD last run. Started the Hexadrone 6a chloro androst 4 ene 3 one 17b ol As you can see its 6a chloro makes it a slow mover similar to Clostabol T bol type compound. Possibly like a cross between epistane and 6 bromo has been said. I do not think it would be a good stand alone but has value for certain purpose much like T bol but with just about zero negative impact on your internals. It could be run for sometime I am running 50 mg cap 3 times per day alongside my cruise. Like the effect it is having will continue it for a couple months or until Winter Lean Mass cycle.

I ran DMZ the original PH and it was really good. Similar gains to Sdrol, which it is Sdrol but changed so it has to go through 2 conversions before it becomes an active Sdrol I believe.

i've got a whole bunch of ph's stashed that i haven't tried yet. i'll probably never try them all as orals don't really agree with me.

i've got a whole bunch of ph's stashed that i haven't tried yet. i'll probably never try them all as orals don't really agree with me.
R2D2Let me know what you have and I buy some at the beginning of December. I like to experiment with phs and designers.
Mainly just let me know what the active hormone or precursor is.

View previous replies…
Let me know what you have and I buy some at the beginning of December. I like to experiment with phs and designers.
Mainly just let me know what the active hormone or precursor is.
GoProI have a bunch of m-sten methylstenbolone I’d be willing to part with

I like the Old School PH s I just picked up today Built Azinol that seemed impossible to find like Pheraplex or Sten. My point here was to use limited ph s or anabolic agents to minimize androgenic sides and or enhance cruise.

is that triumphalis? i had good results off of that but it made me really moody.

is that triumphalis? i had good results off of that but it made me really moody.
R2D2Yes brother same compound 3 3 azo 17a methyl 5a androstan 17b ol very hard to find. Have never tried it but heard it said results similar to winny without the joint discomfort. Is supposed to be a great cutter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back