Unique Lifts or moves that you use!

tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have several unique exercises or lifts I use in my training that other people dearly or never use...

Renegade rows...take dumbbells and put them on the in front of a bench (hopefully bolted down). Get into a push up position with your hands gripping the dumbbells. Put your feet on the bench and one at a time do a dumbell row floor to ribcage. They are hard and thats why no one is seen doing them.

Smith machine french curls...set up the smith as if your going to do shoulder press. Take a grip about 12" wide and bring the bar down to the back of neck and back up. Make sure that u bend your elbows and keep your triceps facing front...burn them out! . .

Long rows...take a barbell put one end in a corner of the room...on the other end put a plate (its just like t-bar row)...now...take the bar and stand to the right or left of it...grip the bar as close to the plate as you can with your near hand and pull it up to your chest and down again. Keep your back stable and place the opposite hand on your knee (helps with stability). Great back exercise. Monitor the empty end of the bar because it can rise up when there is too much weight on the working end

Cowboy curls...I call the this because this is an exercise that the OSU wrestling team has to accomplish at each workout. I use at lat pull down station. I put my knees on the seat...put my heels under the knee pads...and basically do leg curls using my upper body as weight...when that gets easy then grab a dumbells for added resistance.

Thats just a few of mine...brothers...what are your unique moves?

i have a ton, most @ the gym do the same shit over and over.

The names of most I dont know, some are unique to me 😛

Kroc rows are great for building back and rear delts, deadlift, grip and pulling strength.
check it out on youtube

TM, There is a actual bench made for doing your last exercise.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Superman crunch....get your homemade Blast-Straps and assume a normal pushup position. Now...keep you toes planted and extend the handles forward till arms are straight (you look like superman flying thru the air) Hold that position for 10 - 15 seconds and slowly come back to the start position. Concentrate on your abs and core helping you to get back to the start. They are tuff!

T-Bar shrugs. Get on a T-bar row machine (the one with a 45 degree chest pad). Grasp the handles normal and instead of rowing do shrug motion...except instead raising your shoulders you concentrate on bringing your shoulder blades together. You feel this searing your low and mid traps along with your rhomboids

Pec Shredder...set up a cable crossover as you normally would. Now take one step forward whole grasping the d-rings (this give constant tension in being pulled back). Now drop to your knees and get a good base. Now you resemble a wide-Y arm position then bring your hands together low to nut-sack level. Now keep your hands together and raise arms 3/4 straight up till hands are at eye level. Spread your hands apart at this level till your near max width. Now explosively brings hands together down by nut-sack and repeat.

Constant tension put on the pecs is tremendous. This is a feeling type of lift...dont get too crazy with weight!

Full Range Laterals

Real easy...grasp a set of dumbells and set up like your going to do a set of lateral. Now instead of stopping the top of the movement at shoulder level take it all the way up till they above your head resting together. Then back down to the start position. Go lite. They can put a lot of stress on your shoulder...this is a feeler!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.