GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone else ever feel kinda sick and just like shit on Anadrol???
I have been taking Dbol and everything was fine and then switched over to a Dbol/Drol mix and have felt like crap since the switch.
It's not the vendor I always get my orals from the same place and they are awesome always. Only thing that changed was adding in the Drol.

Liver to taxed?
GRIMNah, I got bloods while on the Dbol and it said 78 which is only slightly elevated. It should be 50-65. And I've only been on the Dbol/Drol mix for a couple days. And I'm only on 12.5mgs of each. A half a ml instead of a full ml which would be 25mgs of each.
I was just seeing if other ever get the same feel on Drol cause that's the only thing I switch up for a couple days now.

Nah, I got bloods while on the Dbol and it said 78 which is only slightly elevated. It should be 50-65. And I've only been on the Dbol/Drol mix for a couple days. And I'm only on 12.5mgs of each. A half a ml instead of a full ml which would be 25mgs of each.
I was just seeing if other ever get the same feel on Drol cause that's the only thing I switch up for a couple days now.
GetBig8586Unless it was the day of taking the new mix they do continue to elevate

Drol at 25 mg a day makes me feel bad!!! Even 20 years ago, the back pumps were awful. But size and strength for the 2 or weeks I ran it were insane!!!

I get like that on Superdrol. How about you, it might be Superdrol
DurroNah, I know the feel I get from Sdrol and it's definitely not Sdrol. I get tired as hell on Sdrol and can sometimes get low blood sugar from it during my workout.

Drol at 25 mg a day makes me feel bad!!! Even 20 years ago, the back pumps were awful. But size and strength for the 2 or weeks I ran it were insane!!!
biggio That's what I was thinking. Almost every time I get on Drol I start feeling like crap. Just making sure it's not just me lol.
I love the size and strength I get from it but the sides just beat me up. Always have.

I might have crashed my Estrogen too though. I ran out of Adex and only had letro on had and have been using Letro the last 2 weeks till I get this next order in with Adex.
Been using .25mgs EOD.
And I'm running Mast E which could be not helping my estrogen levels.
I'm getting ready for vacation and wanted to drop some fat and trim up.
Running 600mgs Test E per week, 750mgs Mast E per week, and 300mgs Tren A per week, and then .25mgs Letro EOD

Anadrol is known to cause tired feeling and lethargy and mallice. If i use it for any more than a couple of days it wrecks me.

There was an old saying back in the day. Drol makes you feel like shit when your on it but feel like King Kong when you hit the gym! Unfortunately it is one of the draw backs to drol. Just like some get flu like symptoms with Sustenon.

There was an old saying back in the day. Drol makes you feel like shit when your on it but feel like King Kong when you hit the gym! Unfortunately it is one of the draw backs to drol. Just like some get flu like symptoms with Sustenon.
akajavmanExactly this.

Everyone is different. 2 of my buddies love drol but hate Dbol!!! I love Dbol, not nearly as hard in me as drol. Even at 50mg a day.

Everyone is different. 2 of my buddies love drol but hate Dbol!!! I love Dbol, not nearly as hard in me as drol. Even at 50mg a day.
biggioi only ever pop a drol or something as a Pre workout, and only sometimes lol helps with pumps etc.. but i dont take orals anymore, i like to have a few drinks on weekends dont need double whammy on my liver lol

i have a whole bunch of orals at home but i rarely use them. I might try some epistane this summer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.