update on my year of fat burning

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just in a month and a half I have dropped at least 20 pounds and my gf and people I work with are all like holy fuck you changed . and to tell the truth my diet was not that good I kept carbs under at least 200 grams but sure was still more clean then junk I been cycleing Paxton gear now for awhile with clen t3

But I am taking two weeks off of t3 and clen since I'm out. My body is killing me mood has been shit and I been getting sick witch is a sign of traing to much and losing a lot of weight for my body, so ima just relax this two weeks stay on my test and tren and I have dnp on its way and Eric was nice enough to help me out on clen since I got some from him awhile ago and was not dose really low so he's gonna help me out. I will be doing a lot on dnp run also

Congrats on the leaning out brother! Them cuts are a coming!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.