TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok, so I did my upper body power workout last night..........and it kicked my ass!! My CNS is in recovery mode, for sure and I may have to skip legs today! 🙁

Don't laugh at the weights until you do this exercise, the workout is about Power, so the lifts are Explosive!!
Started out with:
Deadlifts 4x8......315lb. (back killing me after these, discussed this in different thread, though)
Barbell Deadstop row 3x12.....185lb
Dumbbell Snatch 4x6....70lb (each arm) Explosive
Barbell Clean and Press 3x12....135lb No bounce, Pure lift
Flat Bench (barbell) 4x8.....225 These were actually easier than I thought, since I was really spent!
DB flys (flat) 3x10.....40lbs shoulders were toast, these were tough to keep form.

Now, my arm is twitching all morning.........Good Stuff!!!

2-3 minutes between sets and 3 minutes between exercises. Too damn long really, but, I was spent!

TSizemore said:
2-3 minutes between sets and 3 minutes between excercises. Too damn long really, but, I am old!
TSizemoreyou got that right!

Aweome work Brother T! Power and explosiveness gotta have it mane! ;D

Idk if old is the issue bro when your weight to rep range is accurate so that your truly working on those last reps 2-3 min doesn't seem like much at all brother! Lol I love that intensity! Nice workout bro

mountain monster said:
Idk if old is the issue bro when your weight to rep range is accurate so that your truly working on those last reps 2-3 min doesn't seem like much at all brother! Lol I love that intensity! Nice workout bro
mountain monsterLol....I didn't say anything about Old....that was Grim!! That little Fukker! 😉

shoulders chest and back, what a wallop! Been taking me 1 1/2 hours to do my works now that my smallest rep is 20. :'(

Bump^^^

Those that decided to do this workout, I wanna hear about it!!! Post up!! ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.