USPS Legit again

tech123

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
USPS Priority is delivering on or before the promised dates from what I'm seeing.

Anyone else see a huge improvement in service in the last week or so?

I have a friend that works for USPS and he told me that the staffing is still kept high after the holidays due to having to ship back all of the returns. The volume is not as great so I am guessing that keeping staff levels high with the slight slow down in volume makes parcel deliveries on time. and as scheduled.

I’ve got a buddy that works in paper office too. He said delivery times are about back to pre Thanksgiving.

im still having delays myself

I bought my son a $200 rare pokemon 3ds game for the holidays and paid express overnight shipping. It left a small town (pop 863) in PA and didn't get scanned in Harrisburg for 5 or 6 days. Apparently that's one of like 5 or 6 hubs for the country and they always have issues there. Still arrived on the 23rd but I was like damn I paid express shipping on the 15th.

The video game place is called DKOldies. They aren't cheap but they don't sell fake shit. When I called the local PO the lady talked to me and then she yelled to someone - it's one of DK's packages lol. What a small town - everybody knows everybody.

I bought my son a $200 rare pokemon 3ds game for the holidays and paid express overnight shipping. It left a small town (pop 863) in PA and didn't get scanned in Harrisburg for 5 or 6 days. Apparently that's one of like 5 or 6 hubs for the country and they always have issues there. Still arrived on the 23rd but I was like damn I paid express shipping on the 15th.

The video game place is called DKOldies. They aren't cheap but they don't sell fake shit. When I called the local PO the lady talked to me and then she yelled to someone - it's one of DK's packages lol. What a small town - everybody knows everybody.
tech123....not sure if you want to go through the hassle but if you paid for overnight shipping and its not delivered as such you are entitled to a refund of your shipping costs.

I just received a flyer from December just today...seems they just found it and now delivered it to me. Overall mail is moving better now they got all those "lost" ballots out of the backroom!

Thankfully I mailed my December rent check 3 weeks early as I checked with my landlord and he just got it on the 27th. Talk about timing!

Still having fair amount of hang ups... little better but not good by any means

thanks President Biden!

Reactions: Roc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.