USPS Question

A

Anonymous (1dc3)

Question - Would you find this odd?

Had a pack that per informed delivery was scheduled for tomorrow. Happened to log into my app just a short while ago and see that it showed delivered in mailbox a few minutes prior. It is the only item in mailbox. Odd that today is a federal holiday and PO is supposed to be closed? No other mail delivered today.

Sometimes the notifications come late , it depends on when the driver updates the scanner they carry for the packages. It was prob delivered yesterday and the notification came today.
I’ve had packages dropped off with no notification to me and I’ve had notifications before the package made it to the mailbox .
I wouldn’t put to much mind to it.
But that’s what has happened with me

I’ve had packs say they have been accepted by local PO. The next update says delivered. Sometimes it just skips all the stuff.

I’ve had packs say they have been accepted by local PO. The next update says delivered. Sometimes it just skips all the stuff.
JinkoBut how about being delivered on a holiday, suspicious?

I’ve seen some sources offer overnight delivery , but not too many have that option.
But I do know that if it was sent Priority, YES , It can and will be delivered on a holiday like Presidents Day !!!

Last edited:
I saw a mail van pass earlier not the traditional little box the mailman always drives this was a van with the postal logos on it so something was delivered down the street from me today on president’s day.

i saw the mailman on my way to work today. i'm pretty sure packages are delivered 7 days per week.

i saw the mailman on my way to work today. i'm pretty sure packages are delivered 7 days per week.
MisterSuperGod
I saw the Same today as well passed through several towns , mail drivers all over the place…I don’t think they work Sunday’s here though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.