USPS

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone notice a significant change in delivery speed recently with USPS? I just viewed tracking for something originally scheduled to arrive on Saturday and is now expected to land today by 6pm. As I go through the scan history, it really looks like it arrives at one location and is out the door on its way to the next check point within like 30 mins to an hour, not used to seeing that. I feel like many times, depending on the time of day it lands at a new check point, it sits until later that night or the next business day. Literally have multiple "arrived at facility" and "departed" within 30 to 60 mins, then arrived at next within just an hour or 2. Seems like seriously just working around the clock.

Anyone else seeing this on their end?

They are definitely struggling. I’ve got friend at post office. He told me they have seen 10 times more mail from online ordering. Add in winter storms in south, people home sick, kinda fucks everything up.

They are definitely struggling. I’ve got friend at post office. He told me they have seen 10 times more mail from online ordering. Add in winter storms in south, people home sick, kinda fucks everything up.
JinkoYes, but I'm not complaining about delays. I'm referencing how quick this particular shipment was scan to scan

Yes, but I'm not complaining about delays. I'm referencing how quick this particular shipment was scan to scan
puff88That’s part of it too. I’ve had mail arrive the next day. Other times it takes 3/4 days.

tracking never even shows me estimated arrival anymore

Yes that’s quite common I see that myself I guess it’s just lucky days because I’ve also had them sit there for a while especially during the holidays when it’s busy.

Mail is fucked right now, took me a over a month to get a letter from 10mins away from me!!

Mail is fucked right now, took me a over a month to get a letter from 10mins away from me!!
RocThat's what I'm experiencing too. Which is why I thought it was odd how quickly I saw this one move through scans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.