Vanilla reload

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys just wanted to feel you in on some information I found out Friday. I have ALWAYS paid via cim or vanilla reload for the last 3years or so. I went Friday to purchase a reload pack from the same CVS I've always went to.. they didn't have the same cards I've always bought. I asked the teller if they replaced them with a new color/logo etc.. and she handed me a black card saying this is the new ones. I didn't think anything about it. Purchased it and went to my truck opened it up and looked for a scratch off number. . It was a fucking visa card. I went back in and told her this isn't what I need. She said it was already activated and I couldn't get a refund.

Long story short I called vanilla asking them to swap funds from their card to a reload pack with the scratch off on the back.. I was told they NO LONGER make those since March. . So for customers and sponsors.. I'd be weary of purchasing/accepting funds via that method as they should no longer be floating around.

Good post. All reload cards have been pulled. Everyone is looking into new methods of payment. Here's a short list for those who are looking.

Walmart to Walmart - low fee and up to 1000$, good anon and security
Paypal Reload - low fee (3.95) up to 500$
CIM - Preferred choice
MG/WU - High fees, fairly secure and anonymous.

Yes, however it only reloads your paypal account. anonymity is a little less secure in that if reloads can be traced, but PayPal links to your bank account so you have better access to the funds.

We stopped taking any reload packs back in January because we knew they were doing away with them at the end of march. They are making it harder and harder nowadays.

Thanks
TMM

I would be a little scared sending payments like that.. via paypal? I mean if it's linked to your bank account.. would it be better just to use credit card? Less people/transactions involved. The less the better?.. just curious. I mean credit card would never be an option used by me.. just trying to compare it.

Paypal reloads are great for the customer. No risk at all.
However the sponsor would have to find a safe way to receive the funds.

I gotcha. Yes that's what I was getting at. I'm all about convenience and that really is convenient for the buyer indeed. Would be a method I'd try after understanding it now.

It's a fucking catch 22 with reloads of paypal. I think establishing a relationship with a trusted vendor is key. Often times they will accept CIM as a payment once a mutual trust is earned. NOTE not all vendors do this and there is risk for both parties but when isn't there some kind of risk. We are are not buying Vitamin C.

Risk and reward game. At the end of the day transferring money really isn't the bad part.. anyone can send donations. Help a friend out etc.. it's what they do with the money afterwards and how secure, safe, and smart they are with their operation.

blasson said:
I would be a little scared sending payments like that.. via paypal? I mean if it's linked to your bank account.. would it be better just to use credit card? Less people/transactions involved. The less the better?.. just curious. I mean credit card would never be an option used by me.. just trying to compare it.
blasson
No you send the vendor the scratch off numbers just like any other reload. On the recipient side, you have options with the funds once you have it in your paypal. Like if you sent me numbers and I uploaded the card to my paypal, I could either buy stuff from my paypal account or move the funds to my bank account. In that way it is more flexible than just being stuck on a card.

Thanks rock. I had a completely different view at first. With you and shredz posts it is a lot clearer now. Would be my go to if I have the choice

blasson said:
blasson

it's anonymous for the sender.

Thanks for the info guys.

Definitely trying to make things harder for everyone but the more they come up with ways to stop illegal activity,the more ways come out to stay ahead of them.Just more wasted time and our tax $$.Wont ever stop people from doing illegal activities no matter what it is.Some states still have the fukin death penalty for murder and it sure ain't stopping murder,you think lesser sentenced crimes are going to be stopped?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.