Vanilla Reloads

D

Drakon-Rep

I've been doing some research on Vanilla Reloads yet I still cannot wrap my head around how to use these anonymously (for sellers).

for buyers, it's anonymous. Go to any local store that carries vanilla reloads, purchase, and give the seller the code so that he can reload into his card.

What card are sellers using to be able to load these anonymously? I can't see that any seller would run the risk of using their personal info for receiving funds on a prepaid. I can't seem to find any reload network that doesn't verify SSN/other personal information.

Anyone have any idea?

Not sure on sellers but this is my favorite one to use to purchase. Easy and convenient.

Vino 1 said:
Not sure on sellers but this is my favorite one to use to purchase. Easy and convenient.
Vino 1
One of the reasons why we're so interested in vanilla. It's easy and convenient to the buyer, and we love that.

Not much we can do since the GOVERMENT stepped has stepped in. They all ask
for personal info now (ssn, name,addy). There really isn't any way around it. We
can thank the terrorist for that. 😡

Drakon-Rep said:
I've been doing some research on Vanilla Reloads yet I still cannot wrap my head around how to use these anonymously (for sellers).

for buyers, it's anonymous. Go to any local store that carries vanilla reloads, purchase, and give the seller the code so that he can reload into his card.

What card are sellers using to be able to load these anonymously? I can't see that any seller would run the risk of using their personal info for receiving funds on a prepaid. I can't seem to find any reload network that doesn't verify SSN/other personal information.

Anyone have any idea?
Drakon-Rep

The green dot money pack is load able to your paypal would that not work or am I missing something?

Blueedge said:
The green dot money pack is load able to your paypal would that not work or am I missing something?
Blueedge
Using PayPal would probably put the sources in a bad situation. Very easy for sources to get screwed out of money using PayPal.
Just my opinion on things I read about on other type of sellers getting scammed

Blueedge said:
Blueedge
Couldn't that still be traced back to a bank account? I don't see how this could work.

I don't think theirs is anyway about opening up cards anonymous unless identity theft is involved or you find someone stupid or desperate enough to accept money for their ssn and name. These sources using gd are not just using one card holders name...they have to keep multiple accts open because gd will lock you down quick for excesses loads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.