Var

very nice... never seen a 100ml bottle before.

how quick does HDL come back after a var run... i did epistane and my HDL was so bad my doc called me...lol.. heard var was rough on HDL too.

would love to run var if i would bounce back pretty quick at my old age

lol i would shake that thing so well ... i got some shitty ass liver numbers all seriously elevated this week.. been on so long guess even var can hurt you after 150 days

Var crushes my cholesterol like nothing else. 50mg Var ED wrecked my numbers worse than over 700mg Tren Ace/wk did. Make sure you're taking Citrus Bergamot and Flush Niacin at the very least while on it, and hit your cardio regularly.

I love high cholesterol helps build artery walls so I'm sure mine will be a hundred feet tall lol yeah I have high triglycerides not good. Niacin makes my ears hot and tingly.

I love high cholesterol helps builds artery walls so I'm sure mine will be a hundred foot tall lol yeah I have high triglycerides not good. Niacin makes my ear hot and tingly.

lmao... building up his veins so they will bulge out more... that was funny

Ctstrength said:
Var crushes my cholesterol like nothing else. 50mg Var ED wrecked my numbers worse than over 700mg Tren Ace/wk did. Make sure you're taking Citrus Bergamot and Flush Niacin at the very least while on it, and hit your cardio regularly.
Ctstrength
Got some BERGAMOT on the way thanks for putting me on to that Ctstrength

misterB said:
lol i would shake that thing so well ... i got some shitty ass liver numbers all seriously elevated this week.. been on so long guess even var can hurt you after 150 days
misterB
150 days lol. Damn it man

150 days... 5 months... i bet he ain't the only one that's stayed on that long...lol... i'm pushing over 3 months right now, but pretty low doses.

misterb is a super knowledgeable bro... helped me many times... he'll get straight.

Anavar is still c17methylayed guys, keep that in mind. It's the mildest c17, but still.

krustus said:
150 days... 5 months... i bet he ain't the only one that's stayed on that long...lol... i'm pushing over 3 months right now, but pretty low doses.

misterb is a super knowledgeable bro... helped me many times... he'll get straight.
krustus
Pumps are crazy good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.