Vasectomy on on a BLAST????

Z82

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So fellas the time has come where I have to get the old ball sack cut in to...YAY for me! Not looking forward to it.

So my question is.... should I tell my doc that im blasting AAS right now? How many guys here have a vasectomy and how many did it while on gear? I dont particularly want to tell him to be honest.

Hell probably know something is up when he sees my testicles have shrunken to the size of large grapes......lol :-[

Haven't had one, but anybody that u trust enough to cut into ur boy parts..... I would tell him, or try to postpone until ur off

If it was me I would blast some HCG for a few days...not tell him and get it done. Or just postpone...

Be ready to be down a while afterwards.. Really steroids and Vasectomy have nothing in common since all their doing is clipping the vas tube that carries the sperm. Just be ready to be down a few days.. You want some pain? Try squatting 2 days after. I couldn't squat until a week after.. Everyone needs time away from the gym and rest every so often. I would postpone until you plan on taking a week off then having it done.

Yeah I dont mind resting for a couple days. Ill put off lower body for a week or so and upper for at least 3/4 days. Figured I didnt need to tell him because ill be awake if shit goes wrong lol...but I might tell him anyways. Still gonna blast some hcg so the surgical nurse doesn't think im less than a man......lol

Z82 said:
Yeah I dont mind resting for a couple days. Ill put off lower body for a week or so and upper for at least 3/4 days. Figured I didnt need to tell him because ill be awake if shit goes wrong lol...but I might tell him anyways. Still gonna blast some hcg so the surgical nurse doesn't think im less than a man......lol
Z82Till she sees your pecker. 🙂

Yeah the gear doesnt really matter. It is surgery though so you will be out for a while

no reason to say anything or have concern over visuals , only issue i see is the constant erections are very embarrassing, my doc was a lady and so was the nurse and i sprouted wood while they cleaned me lol

Z82 said:
So fellas the time has come where I have to get the old ball sack cut in to...YAY for me! Not looking forward to it.

So my question is.... should I tell my doc that im blasting AAS right now? How many guys here have a vasectomy and how many did it while on gear? I dont particularly want to tell him to be honest.

Hell probably know something is up when he sees my testicles have shrunken to the size of large grapes......lol :-[
Z82
This info is from Mrs. Lith. a 20 yr. critical care nurse with much experience in the OR and aftercare. Also on her 2nd cycle of AAS

any steroid use will cause delayed healing time. a doctor is under confidentiality laws. he can not tell anyone what you tell him. always best to be upfront with your doctor

RockShawn said:
Till she sees your pecker. 🙂
RockShawn im always bigger when geared up! No problem there.

morrey said:
Yeah the gear doesnt really matter. It is surgery though so you will be out for a while
yeah thatll suck but got to do it

misterB said:
no reason to say anything or have concern over visuals , only issue i see is the constant erections are very embarrassing, my doc was a lady and so was the nurse and i sprouted wood while they cleaned me lol
yeah especially using caber...gonna be saluting at the slightest breeze....lol

lith56bigguy said:
This info is from Mrs. Lith. a 20 yr. critical care nurse with much experience in the OR and aftercare. Also on her 2nd cycle of AAS

any steroid use will cause delayed healing time. a doctor is under confidentiality laws. he can not tell anyone what you tell him. always best to be upfront with your doctor

Great info. Tell the Mrs lith thank you! Ill have to take special care of the boys cause I dont see me coming off since ive already started!

misterB said:
misterBHahahaha.......that sucks! Unless she's Hot....then, it's a compliment! 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.