millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I need to start a keto diet this Wednesday (for medical reasons).

I'm vegan.

What should I eat?

personally med reasons only way keto is good imo or you really know what you doing. i see so many who think eating any fat they want or calorie count is 'good' for you as long as in ketosis.

no clue on foods, would imagine healthy fats, low carb veggies

i've looked into doing keto while vegan. it seems like it would be extremely difficult. I think you're gonna have to stock up on oils and put them on pretty much everything you eat.

i've looked into doing keto while vegan. it seems like it would be extremely difficult. I think you're gonna have to stock up on oils and put them on pretty much everything you eat.
R2D2Ok but what should I eat? Broccoli? Spinach? Cabbage? Asparagus? Obviously no carrots because of the sugar content. And no fruits either. I need to start tomorrow and have no idea on how to do it.

I don't know, it seemed too difficult for me to do and get enough calories. Can you eat grains? beans? i'd try to eat lots of those with the vegetables and oils

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.