Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I damn near could do a relaxed Vegetarian diet.
TBH I rarely eat much meat, plus got some Vegan meat substitute which I actually prefer because how easy it is to use

Eggs, dairy, fish

But couldn't go full out as I do like a Turkey burger, steak once in a great while, etc

Last edited:
I don’t even know who you are anymore.

lmao Ive never been a huge meat eater. Dont get me wrong I like it on occasion. But certain things simpler, I could never cut it completely out

No chance here. Chicken is such a huge staple of my diet....I could maybe last a couple days then I would be throwin' in the towel.

Im chickened out..
Sorta the issue eating so much certain meats at 1 point im sick of them

eggs was the last thing i gave up. cheese is a tough one for a lot of people to give up too. vegan food has come a long way in the past few years.

I def couldnt go vegan NO WAY

Cheese i hardly ever eat

pizza and sushi were tough to give up too, not that i ate either all that often

@GRIM I can give you some recipes for chicken if you want.

If the USA ever builds the wall. I feel sorry for vegan, vegetarians. Who is going to pick the fruits and vegetables. Salads are going to be hard to find. Just saying.

itll effect a ton but doubt wall accomplish much, most over stay and so many other ways

I forgot to mention I’m a Vagetarian! If it smells like fish it’s a tasty dish. If it smells like cologne leave it alone!

i think the wall was just a political stunt and there was never any intention of having it built.

most of its just been replacing old wall
plus now even that is nothing like promised nor did mexico pay for it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.