Vendor Poll

Of the A/AS Vendors .....Who's your favorite or "Goto" supplier. This is for Oils specifically.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm not looking for any major discussion or debates of why you believe someone is better then others here...I'm just interested in seeing who prefers who. Matter of fact, I think I'll move this to Anonymous

Dyel is super fast and gear is great. The Muscle Man is a great dude but is sold out a lot of times. Erik with EGH is a great dude as well but lately orders are taking a lot longer. Pacific gear was good and he seems very honest. Never tried Drakon or Ischus or Kai. My vote goes to Pacific even though he had the problem happen with the Raws.

EGH,Dyel and Drakon.

EGH does need help in the communication department but I guess that's what his reps are for. He is the best by far. Quality gear goes a long way.

I have no complaints for Dyel really, he pretty damn good.

Drakon is Top notch just takes a couple weeks.

1 vote we dont want a list! This is your final warning or welcome to bann!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.