Venison

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Deer meat son the leanest most protein less fat than anything. I got rolls of salami summer sausage deer steak tenderloins. The salami and sausage is so lean it barely makes grease its red meat very red and awesome bb food.

I got a whole freezer full. Made our own sausage and deer steaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c7b8490f59476a51410f9f47459cdbcb.webp
Outdoor freezer.. about 90% is deer. I kill a few every year

Yea I kill a few every year too. Do you put cheese in your sausage like made into it?
Dago
No we don't do any special flavors or anything. We make the same for all of it and mix some green onions on half. We also smoke our own as well. So we have fresh and smoked.

Lucky frs

323d21bda9229151c9759e120b1e80c3.webp
Same weekend. My brother got 2 that weekend too lol. I only kill what I eat for the year And give a little away.

5399ca9134fd8bfcc6f4163f26922509.webp

Grimmer- if you promise you'll eat it I can next day air a frozen pack of each to you one day this week.

I blocked off my last name. We have a deer processing weekend and label everything so we know who's who after a hunt. Some fresh sausage (I can give smoked if you prefer that) and some deer steaks we had cut.

id def eat it man

i been eating steak, chicken breast, turkey sausage, bulk time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.