Want to cut water weight

bstmonster

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys I want to cut some water weight for this weekend (Arnold classic expo) I reduced carbs (recently finished my bulk), cut sodium, got white birch extract and dandelion root and plenty of broccoli, anything else I could add?

Epsom salt bath does wonders

will you be water loading before so you go into natural diuretic mode.

here what i do

goal is saturday

wed - 1 gallon water
thurs - 1 gallon water
fri- 32 oz cut off by 5 pm

saturday you will be flushed out

Seems like this is gonna happen since I drink a gallon a day anyway and Friday I'll be walking all day on the expo and I won't drink much anyway. Thanks!

bstmonster said:
Seems like this is gonna happen since I drink a gallon a day anyway and Friday I'll be walking all day on the expo and I won't drink much anyway. Thanks!
bstmonster epsom salt bath....works wonders

bstmonster date=1488254240 said:
Hey guys I want to cut some water weight for this weekend (Arnold classic expo) I reduced carbs (recently finished my bulk), cut sodium, got white birch extract and dandelion root and plenty of broccoli, anything else I could add?
bstmonster date=1488254240I take it you want to drop water for the weekend. I too go to the Arnold in Ohio. Dropping the carbs is great however a dynamic protein increase is what will alleviate the water.
I have a feeling you know what you're doing regardless and just want to see the replies on this..... lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.