Want to start Insulin

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok so I have made the decision to try out insulin. I want to break that 250 mark and get to my goal of 275. So since I have never ran insulin I was curious on what type of cycle I should run with it?

I wanted to run Tren E but have never run that before and if I am adding insulin it may be to much for me to handle.

So should I run just a simple Test E cycle?

I have on hand Test P, Test E, Mast E, Tren E, NPP and a couple vials of Deca left.

Will be making an orals order in the near future as well.

I also wanted to run a peptide with it but the more I read the more confused I get. I was thinking IGF-1LR3 but it seems from a recent post maybe CJC-1295 DAC is the one to run? I am not to sure.

Also, the scheduled dosing on the insulin I have read taking it before workout and many saying take it after. To me it makes more sense to take it before but since I haven't run it, it might be a good idea to start with after so I can control it better.

I was thinking of starting really small, like 4 i.u. and staying there for quite awhile, no increases or anything, to see how I react to it. Any thought?

I know this is a lot but I know I will get some good advice here, so post aways!

You should look into using GH with slin instead of peps, a bit easier protocol. I was thinking the same thing when I first ran slin but the timing with igf and other peps I read could be risky and all the reading of diff methods was a bit much. Running slin with GH now and really noticing a difference in every body part thats worked. Something to maybe look into and safer/easier to run. That combo should really help you break into some new numbers.

goodfella said:
You should look into using GH with slin instead of peps, a bit easier protocol. I was thinking the same thing when I first ran slin but the timing with igf and other peps I read could be risky and all the reading of diff methods was a bit much. Running slin with GH now and really noticing a difference in every body part thats worked. Something to maybe look into and safer/easier to run. That combo should really help you break into some new numbers.
goodfella
Ok maybe I will try that, I was thinking the new cell growth caused by the peps would be the reason to add them. But I'm all about doing things safe so that's probably a good place to start.

Trust me, you should make some solid size from the combo! The pumps you'll get are pretty intense!

This seems to be a tough subject for anyone to get involved in too much. Insulin is very powerful and if not used correctly can be very dangerous. It is not for newbies and even vets eff it up.

I will say this here, I believe 4iu is plenty. It does work well with hGH and I prefer pre workout protocol. That said, there is a lot more to it that I'd suggest you make sure you have a seasoned veteran or coach walk you through step by step. I only follow my coaches advice on this and I know he has my safety in mind.

RockShawn said:
This seems to be a tough subject for anyone to get involved in too much. Insulin is very powerful and if not used correctly can be very dangerous. It is not for newbies and even vets eff it up.

I will say this here, I believe 4iu is plenty. It does work well with hGH and I prefer pre workout protocol. That said, there is a lot more to it that I'd suggest you make sure you have a seasoned veteran or coach walk you through step by step. I only follow my coaches advice on this and I know he has my safety in mind.
RockShawn
Very sound advice, now who would want to be my insulin coach? I am about to finish a cycle and am gonna take a break for awhile since I only took a few weeks off between my last cycle and this one. So I guess I will have some time to find someone, I don't think there is anyone up here, no one I have ever met at least.

Akhusker said:
Very sound advice, now who would want to be my insulin coach? I am about to finish a cycle and am gonna take a break for awhile since I only took a few weeks off between my last cycle and this one. So I guess I will have some time to find someone, I don't think there is anyone up here, no one I have ever met at least.
AkhuskerLOL, well if you are asking my opinion, I'm coached by HomeGrown from here. He's done my last prep which went well considering he had less than 6 weeks to get me onstage. I was impressed enough I set up on an annual basis with him and even got my wife on too. Extremely knowledgeable and approachable and reasonable. Check out his forum and drop him a line. https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php/board,78.0.html

Sweet thanks RockShawn, I actually have been thinking about doing my prep with him for a contest that they have here every October, I want to be the biggest thing that stage has ever seen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.