Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok everyone,

So I ran a Test E 250, Mast E 200 cycle for for 14 weeks (inject every 3rd day at 6am)

I have been off now for 6 weeks ( 2 weeks running nothing, 4 weeks of PCT)

Soooo.... I want to start another cycle here soon but want everyones info and if I should wait longer or if I am ok to start running again. I know when I first started running gear the main run was the same amount of time off as on, but I feel like Im back to normal, my boys are doing good. So what does everyone think?

Akhusker said:
Ok everyone,

So I ran a Test E 250, Mast E 200 cycle for for 14 weeks (inject every 3rd day at 6am)

I have been off now for 6 weeks ( 2 weeks running nothing, 4 weeks of PCT)

Soooo.... I want to start another cycle here soon but want everyones info and if I should wait longer or if I am ok to start running again. I know when I first started running gear the main run was the same amount of time off as on, but I feel like Im back to normal, my boys are doing good. So what does everyone think?
Akhuskerif you feel normal try it imo...
the time on = time off is only a general rule

I don't do time on = time off buttt I've been on too long this time. I also do alot heavier pct tho. Hcg last 2 weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks while clearing the juice then 6 week pct. I'd wait a week maybe 2 after pct to make sure sex drive stays up without any help and if so ur nuts are pretty much back to normal 🙂

Like Grim said...time on = time off is a rule of thumb for planning your gear and PCT needs and scheduling. On a cycle like the one you mentioned, 4 wks of a solid PCT regimine should be good for what you've been using. What was your PCT? And, the way I read your post, it was 4 wks of PCT (which you started, what, a week after last inject?) and then it's been 2 weeks off everything after that?

TSizemore said:
Like Grim said...time on = time off is a rule of thumb for planning your gear and PCT needs and scheduling. On a cycle like the one you mentioned, 4 wks of a solid PCT regimine should be good for what you've been using. What was your PCT? And, the way I read your post, it was 4 wks of PCT (which you started, what, a week after last inject?) and then it's been 2 weeks off everything after that?
TSizemore
No 2 weeks off last inject then I ran Torem for 4 weeks at 120/90/60/60

Im doing the same thing...but after four weeks of pct im getting blood done and as long as it comes back great ill wait two more week and im back on it..

Akhusker said:
No 2 weeks off last inject then I ran Torem for 4 weeks at 120/90/60/60
Akhusker
How did you like Torem I have read it's better on body than clomid or nolva

Wacker said:
How did you like Torem I have read it's better on body than clomid or nolva
Wacker
I like it a lot better, for one I only had to take 2mL's at the most per day versus when I run nolva and clomid I am taking 6mL per day for the first week! It seemed to level me out better too. I didn't get any blood work done but I know my body enough to know when something is off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.