Warning on Ghost Pharma - not a sponsor here.

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey guys, the last couple of weeks we have talked about sources for caber. Ghost pharmaceuticals has come up in those conversations, they are a vendor at BOP. I would actually like to warn you that this guy is not very professional in his business dealings. There are several threads where he basically tells the customer to screw off and the customer never got product or a refund even if they were out of product. Bruno continues to be an asshole on the threads, and from what I can see this not look like he is worth dealing with.

However, we do have a vendor here, agent yes, that does have caber and is extremely reputable. I would highly suggest that you use her over any outside source.

Have to also say that I've been hearing great things about Agent Yes!!! Looks very interesting !!!

i saw those threads on BOP too... and even though i don't know all of the story.. he is real quick to go off, turned me away from buying from him.

I say we find him take him out back and give him a good lynching, just to set an example. 😉

back4more said:
I say we find him take him out back and give him a good lynching, just to set an example. 😉
back4more
LOL

I too saw the threads over there. I'd stay far away from him myself.

JM750 said:
back4more said:
back4more
LOL

I was actually on a dispute thread I wasn't supposed to have access too. Some how my settings are messed up there, but Bruno just doesn't seem to handle stuff well at all. He'd rather tell you to eff off instead of resolve anything even when its obviously their fault.

Just don't want any you guys getting caught up in that kind of crap. Honestly, looking at our sponsors, I won't do business with anyone outside of these guys.

RockShawn said:
JM750 said:
back4more said:
back4more
LOL

I was actually on a dispute thread I wasn't supposed to have access too. Some how my settings are messed up there, but Bruno just doesn't seem to handle stuff well at all. He'd rather tell you to eff off instead of resolve anything even when its obviously their fault.

Just don't want any you guys getting caught up in that kind of crap. Honestly, looking at our sponsors, I won't do business with anyone outside of these guys.
Bump^^^!!!!!!

Hanzo said:
pulooooooo said:
Why is he still there..
pulooooooo
Well, BOP also let Tek stay on long after he was kicked off other sites. Just sayin'.

This may be true, but IMO, just because he was kicked off of other sites, if people were not having issues with him on another site, why would you boot him off? I'm not sticking up for him, I never used him.

TEK just gets overwhelmed and can't keep up, then his response is to stop responding. Cholo even experiences that with him.

I don't know the owner behind ghost, but if you post you're having trouble with Ghost, Bruno flat out say eff off and good luck getting your gear with your shitty attitude. Exactly what he told a guy that never received product after 2 months of ghost problems. It's just not worth it.

Bth on the caber front, 24hrup has caber as well as Agent Yummy (Yes)

Some people actually go on BOP still?? Is it safe now?? i havent been back on since all that shit went down.

GoPro said:
Some people actually go on BOP still?? Is it safe now?? i havent been back on since all that shit went down.
GoProBOP dead..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back