Washington, DC may institute 24-hour waiting period for tattoos and piercings

RS50

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
LEAVE IT TO THE FUCKED UP GOVERNMENT

DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THE DAY COMES WHEN YOU HAVE TO GET TATTOOS ART OK THOUGH THE FUCKED UP GOVERNMENT AND PAY TAXES ON IT BEFORE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET IT.

NO MORE GETTING YOU FRIEND DRUNK AND TAKING HIM OR HER AND GETTING THEM SOME SURPRISE INK TO WAKE UP TO

NEXT I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO GET YOUR HAIR CUT OR COLOR DUE TO THE FACT YOU MAY REGRET IT THE NEXT DAY

GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK
GOVERNMENT CONTROL FREAKS

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/washington--dc-may-institute-24-hour-waiting-period-for-tattoos-and-piercings--183010474.html

Government poking where it don't belong!

I wouldn't put it past them. I mean look they require me to wear a seatbelt, I'm a big boy I should be able to decide for myself. They take almost 30% of my paycheck, that's my money I work 60+hrs a week for it. Then they give it away. Bastards. They want to take my guns, that way I can't defend myself and I am forced to rely solely upon them. Then they want to tell me what kind of health care I need. Ohhhh I could go on and on and on 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.