Watch as amazing GcMAF treatment kills cancer cells in real time... holistic doc

F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Watch as amazing GcMAF treatment kills cancer cells in real time... holistic doctors 'suicided' over this stunning breakthrough

Friday, August 28, 2015 by: Ethan A. Huff,

(NaturalNews) A breakthrough cancer treatment appears to be the reason why a handful of holistic doctors were recently found "suicided" is now gaining worldwide attention as a potential universal cure for cancer. And new microscopic footage released by First Immune shows this amazing remedy in action -- the human protein GcMAF is visually seen activating the body's own macrophages, which are then able to attack and destroy breast cancer cells in vitro.

The roughly two-minute video clip, which has been posted to YouTube, reveals the true healing power of GcMAF, a human protein that the body makes naturally but that some people lack or can't produce in adequate volume.

By delivering an activated version of this substance intravenously, scientists have shown that the immune system can be fully invigorated to destroy cancer cells on its own without the need for chemotherapy or radiation.

"Your GcMAF empowers your body to cure itself," explains the website GcMAF.se, operated by First Immune. "In a healthy person your own GcMAF has 11 actions discovered so far, including two on cells, three excellent effects on the brain, and 6 on cancer. Amongst these it acts as a 'director' of your immune system."

https://youtu.be/D1WZrnCcH24

As you'll notice in the above video, GcMAF serves as the energized mechanism for macrophages to target and eliminate breast cancer cells. The incredible mechanistic action of this substance is shown in amazing clarity, and is further described in an associated paper entitled "Multifaceted immunotherapeutic effects of GcMAF on human breast cancer cells."

"Time lapse photography over 60 hours shows the cancer monolayer ... first changing from corrugated to smooth ... as the cancer is destroyed," reveals First Immune. "[T]hen the cancer 'fingers' are also eaten and destroyed by the macrophages."

Holistic doctors 'suicided' over GcMAF, which threatens to put cancer industry out of business
Short for Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor, GcMAF just so happened to be the primary focus of research being conducted by Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, M.D., a Florida doctor who was found floating dead in a river back in June. His sudden death was immediately ruled a suicide, even though he had a gunshot wound to the chest, suggesting he was murdered.

Dr. Bradstreet's "suicide" was just one of about seven others that occurred all around the same time, and all within the holistic healing community. Dr. Bradstreet and his other now-dead colleagues had all been involved in research focused on GcMAF's potential as both a treatment and cure for cancer, and one that doesn't produce deadly side effects like conventional cancer treatments do.

GcMAF doesn't actually cure cancer, of course -- it merely provides the ammunition needed by the body's own immune system to eradicate and cure cancer itself, naturally. And this represents a threat to the pharmaceutical industry, which profits to the tune of billions of dollars annually peddling quackery like chemotherapy and radiation, both of which have been shown to cause more cancer.

"GcMAF and/or oral Colostrum MAF macrophage activation therapy is indicated in the treatment of any diseases where there is immune dysfunction or where the immune system is compromised," explains the website of a clinic out of Japan that sells an oral form of GcMAF.

Besides cancer, the conditions listed as appropriate candidates for GcMAF treatment include:

Cancer
Autoimmune diseases
Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
Herpes Simplex virus (HSV)
Cystitis
Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
Endometriosis
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Lyme disease (Lyme borreliosis)
IgA deficiency disorder
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
Mycobacteria infections
Parkinson's disease
Tuberculosis
Fibromyalgia
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE)
HIV AIDS
Dengue fever
Pneumonia infection
Warts caused by viral infection
Norovirus
Malaria Influenza virus (flu)
Herpes simplex virus (HSV)
Q fever (Coxiella burnetii)
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Chicken pox (varicella zoster virus)
Psoriasis
Respiratory tract infections
Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
Type 1 diabetes (T1DM), insulin-dependent diabetes (IDDM)
Type 1.5 diabetes, Latent autoimmune diabetes of adults (LADA)

Read about other anti-cancer treatments from the independent media at AntiCancer.news

You can also do your own research on other types of cancer treatments at TruthWiki.org

Sources for this article include:

youtu.be

NaturalNews.com

GcMAF.se

Saisei-Mirai.or.jp

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050972_GcMAF_cancer_cells_Bradstreet.html#ixzz3kJVITYNT

In 2008 claims were made that Gc-MAF can provide a permanent cure for cancer and HIV. These claims have been the subject of much criticism and are not supported by scientific evidence. The papers supporting the claims have since been retracted by the journals in which they were published. Consumers have been warned about illegal marketing of the substance over the internet.

Gc-MAF has been promoted as a cure for cancer, HIV, autism and other conditions. The integrity of the research, conducted by Nobuto Yamamoto and colleagues, that originally prompted claims regarding cancer and HIV has been questioned. Cancer Research UK has warned the public about spurious claims of clinical benefits, misleadingly based on reduced levels of the alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase enzyme (also known as nagalase), whose production might be increased in many cancers. Nagalase is an enzyme present in normal cells and its use to diagnose or follow-up the diseases claimed to be cured by GcMAF has not been validated. Nagalase deficiency, however, is associated to a rare congenital metabolic disorder called Schindler/Kanzaki disease.

Three out of four of the original studies authored by Yamamoto (published between 2007 and 2009) were retracted by the scientific journals in which they were published in 2014, officially due to irregularities in the way ethical approval was granted.

The Belgian Anticancer Fund has communicated serious concerns to other journals that published studies on Gc-MAF by Yamamoto and colleagues. They have also warned consumers of illegal marketing of Gc-MAF, over the internet and elsewhere.

As of May 2014 there was one Phase I clinical trial registered to evaluate Gc-MAF. This trial only aims to evaluate the safety of this product for human consumption, efficacy is not yet being studied. The product used in this trial is not available out of the study and the companies commercializing Gc-MAF over the internet are not involved. No results are yet available.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/gcmaf-and-the-life-and-death-of-an-autism-quack/

Needs more research, at least. Most scientists, clinical researchers claim Bradstreet was a quack.

But what are your thoughts on the actual time lapse video footage of it attacking and destroying cancer cells? Does this not prove their case better than any?

As for him being labeled a quack,this is said of every doctor and scientist that was once hailed for the genius,ONLY AFTER they speak out and against the conventional ways.So I never trust in or believe anything that the gov't or govt funded agencies and representatives say about them.

I agree about Bradstreet being unfairly maligned. The pharma/MD connection won't be broken. More research is needed to prove it works consistently so it can be rubbed in the establishments face.

Although, you have to admit the 1st guy, Yamamoto (?) did some very questionable research in order to achieve results, and his financing was questionable.

Other than that I'm all for natural cures, as ALL medicine comes from some compound I nature, right?

Hanzo said:
I agree about Bradstreet being unfairly maligned. The pharma/MD connection won't be broken. More research is needed to prove it works consistently so it can be rubbed in the establishments face.

Although, you have to admit the 1st guy, Yamamoto (?) did some very questionable research in order to achieve results, and his financing was questionable.

Other than that I'm all for natural cures, as ALL medicine comes from some compound I nature, right?
Hanzo

Agreed.I will just be surprised f they allow further research on it.As we all know,anything that can hurt a multi-billion $$ industry is shoved in the closet as quickly as possible.

Like I said,what best convinces me is that footage.Hopefully something good will come out of it.Lets pray.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.