Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If I remember right the film was put together by Arnold Schwarzenegger (WHO NOW EATS PLANT BASED) and Jackie Chan.

I watched game changers on Netflix and man if you are getting a little older 40+ it will make you think about what you eat.

Not only do they tell you the differences and benefits between plant based meals vs meat, they show you the blood testing and it is an eye opener.

If you haven't watched it you should if only to gain some knowledge and insight into the meat industry etc.....

They prove their are more Aminos to be consumed in plants and that you can get your protein needs from plant based food, as a matter of fact an MMA star and trainer of special forces all over the world said he gets 7% more protein intake from plant based than he needs.

Enough from me, I think it is worth watching and I am making a slow switch over while I check out vegan recipes that will taste GOOD, lol.

I am thinking about the blood work they showed, the proof and longevity since heart conditions run in our family. If I can build muscle and keep it on a plant based diet then that would be perfect. If you eat meat three times or more a day it seems like your plasma stays cloudy with animal fats and you blood vessels and arteries stay constricted and under stress.

I am going to watch it a second time, athletes perform better, they heal faster due to lack of inflammation and cortisol, the whole body seems to function better so it is at least worth a try.

Plants are plants animals are animals Getting more aminos from plants is news to me but what do I know maybe there is something to this but for now I’m not buying it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.