Water base winny

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just got 5 jugs of this friend sent me haven't had water base inject for awhile. Just to be clear oral winny is in and out 8 hrs correct ? But a 50mg shot I'm goood for 24 hrs right ? I know guys say its a waste injecting but I always thought it was easier on the liver and good for 24 hrs ?

is 1/2 life really different, thought it was 9 and I've heard both it is different and the same.

GRIM said:
is 1/2 life really different, thought it was 9 and I've heard both it is different and the same.
GRIM
I've never been clear on this either. I used to inject it once a day with great results. Dosed it oral 25/25/25 mgs every 8 hrs with great results too. Was always under the impression inject half life was 24 hrs and oral was 8 hrs.

The only thing that would effect the half life is oral having to pass through digestive tract ..it makes no sense to me thst inject would last 3 times as long. Winny is winny ive never read any real science
To support the half life extension of inject...BUT what ive found with inject/orals like winny and dbol is I can use less mg injecting and feel same effects as higher dosed orally which I really like wuth the dbol...water based winny hurts like a MOTHER FKER even if you rotate sites , injecting eod in a out 2 weeks you will be so sore everywhere u will probably abandon inject...at least I did.
Why torture yourself ? Inject aqueous winny can be taken orally so just squirt it in mouth and follpw wuth pure grapefruit juice....the gf juice increases uptake dramatically theres a good post here on eg somewhere about it...grims researched the gf juice theory also

Blue, many prescription labels have a warning on them about ingesting GF juice with them. Its no theory that the administered dose gets thrown off to the high side if taken together. I'm no scientist and don't know the chemistry behind it but that is a warning on a lot of labels.

Yes, grapefruit juice helps bioavailability.

The novel finding that grapefruit juice can markedly augment oral drug bioavailability was based on an unexpected observation from an interaction study between the dihydropyridine calcium channel antagonist, felodipine, and ethanol in which grapefruit juice was used to mask the taste of the ethanol. Subsequent investigations showed that grapefruit juice acted by reducing presystemic felodipine metabolism through selective post-translational down regulation of cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) expression in the intestinal wall. Since the duration of effect of grapefruit juice can last 24 h, repeated juice consumption can result in a cumulative increase in felodipine AUC and Cmax. The high variability of the magnitude of effect among individuals appeared dependent upon inherent differences in enteric CYP3A4 protein expression such that individuals with highest baseline CYP3A4 had the highest proportional increase. At least 20 other drugs have been assessed for an interaction with grapefruit juice. Medications with innately low oral bioavailability because of substantial presystemic metabolism mediated by CYP3A4 appear affected by grapefruit juice. Clinically relevant interactions seem likely for most dihydropyridines, terfenadine, saquinavir, cyclosporin, midazolam, triazolam and verapamil and may also occur with lovastatin, cisapride and astemizole. The importance of the interaction appears to be influenced by individual patient susceptibility, type and amount of grapefruit juice and administration-related factors. Although in vitro findings support the flavonoid, naringin, or the furanocoumarin, 6′,7′-dihydroxybergamottin, as being active ingredients, a recent investigation indicated that neither of these substances made a major contribution to grapefruit juice-drug interactions in humans.

sportsfreak said:
Blue, many prescription labels have a warning on them about ingesting GF juice with them. Its no theory that the administered dose gets thrown off to the high side if taken together. I'm no scientist and don't know the chemistry behind it but that is a warning on a lot of labels.
sportsfreak

I read somewhere that some class prescription drugs are hurt by the juice...roids wouldnt fall under those categories effected negatively.
When I said theory its because no specific study on grapefruit juice and roids has been done, it just seems logical it would apply to oral gear as well...

oh boy after a week or two of everyday pinning you'll start drinking it lol- pin always clogging, sore muscles (or knots), inconvenience, etc.. I've never notice any difference either way as for gains.

Also, I've heard that taking it orally boost igf levels slightly. If you your concerned with half life just break your dosing into two servings vs one.

The crystals in Winnie take a little longer to dissolve into the bloodstream in the injectable form
But winny is probably the one compound I will never inject ever again!.

Blueedge said:
I read somewhere that some class prescription drugs are hurt by the juice...roids wouldnt fall under those categories effected negatively.
When I said theory its because no specific study on grapefruit juice and roids has been done, it just seems logical it would apply to oral gear as well...
Blueedge
Sportsfreak was correct in that you can't eat or drink grapefruit juice, that is if on statin drugs. Verrrry dangerous.

There have been on steroids...
and they are actually listed on med pages, read them a LONG time ago

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12749182

1 link

GRIM said:
There have been on steroids...
and they are actually listed on med pages, read them a LONG time ago
GRIM
This is with cortisol, still a steroid. https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-1346008#hn-1346008-interaction

I saw 1 study as recent as 2001. Bottom line, gf juice greatly enhances absorption in your intestines, to your bloodstream. The reason Dr.'s warn against taking gf juice with some meds, like anti-d's and statin drugs is because it intensifies the effects too much. That's a good thing for us.

Drink gf juice everyday with my dbol you can really tell the difference..... as far as the water based winny fk that dont wanna be known as " lumpyrockr"

Dago said:
I've never been clear on this either. I used to inject it once a day with great results. Dosed it oral 25/25/25 mgs every 8 hrs with great results too. Was always under the impression inject half life was 24 hrs and oral was 8 hrs.
Dago
Unless a ester is added you would assume it's the same, maybe the first pass through the stomach and liver avoided by inject is actually cutting active hormone down that much more but can't see half life change just amount that makes it into blood.

Does that make any sense? It did when I processed it lol.

Blueedge said:
The only thing that would effect the half life is oral having to pass through digestive tract ..it makes no sense to me thst inject would last 3 times as long. Winny is winny ive never read any real science
To support the half life extension of inject...BUT what ive found with inject/orals like winny and dbol is I can use less mg injecting and feel same effects as higher dosed orally which I really like wuth the dbol...water based winny hurts like a MOTHER FKER even if you rotate sites , injecting eod in a out 2 weeks you will be so sore everywhere u will probably abandon inject...at least I did.
Why torture yourself ? Inject aqueous winny can be taken orally so just squirt it in mouth and follpw wuth pure grapefruit juice....the gf juice increases uptake dramatically theres a good post here on eg somewhere about it...grims researched the gf juice theory also
Blueedge
Brother I ran water based winny once got it from my vet came from myprecisionpharmacy.com in bakersfield Cali. I injected it didn't hurt at all zero. This winny is UG so I guess we shall see if there is a difference. As for the half life of the steroid I really had no idea why I asked. I've heard it argued both ways. The lab I just posted I've used their deca, test cyp, winny, and testosterone aqueous. They make great shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.