Wax or Shave??!!

Do you prefer to wax or shave, contest prep included!

• Bitch....!! Step another inch closer with that bowl and I'll shove my foot up your ass!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm to big a Pussy to wax!

• Skip the hassle, give me the Laser!

• Total voters
WTF u men aint you?

I like to hog tie her, shave her, bubble bath her, than give her a full body massage, OLE SORRY got carry away there you're talking about me, shaved. I thought I was in the XXX RATED SECTION.

i needed to be able to double vote..as in I am to much of a pussy to wax. tried it on my leg ONCE and said fuck this.. and I think beastly is the way to go lol

RS50 said:
I like to hog tie her, shave her, bubble bath her, than give her a full body massage, OLE SORRY got carry away there you're talking about me, shaved. I thought I was in the XXX RATED SECTION.
RS50Bwahahahahahah.....I had a reply to this, but,........awwww, hell with it!! Lol

ODINSBLOOD said:
i needed to be able to double vote..as in I am to much of a pussy to wax. tried it on my leg ONCE and said fuck this.. and I think beastly is the way to go lol
ODINSBLOODso you swing both ways...😉

Ha...this was a good one....Let's see what the rest of you think!

I get an asscial, rest of body I shave.

waxing cus theres always a cute chick with a butt that wants it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.