WE NEED MORE ACTIVITY

sofargone561

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
this board is awesome and the guys are cool people. but ive noticed we spend a shit load of time in the chat box (which is a good thing because i hate dead chat boxes) but we dont post a lot of threads or respond to a lot of threads. lets change that. start posting people. I like this place I dont wanna see it die out.

I've noticed that myself. I like to see my posting, keeps the board alive and the information flowing. Posts don't have to be all things Bodybuilding.

I made a ton of new threads on various different topics. And but only a few have been replied to.. One reason I still think the chat box takes away from the purpose of boards.. I guarantee there are people who are members on here who have yet to check the place out but spend all their time in the chat box..

i spend a lot of timer in the shat becuase im usduallty on at work and i dont have the time the really read thread until i get off but i still try to do my fair shqare

Been super busy with the holiodays, I'll be back to post whoring soon 🙂 HA

I'm with you guys. I may be missing it, but does anyone know if there is a subscribed thread link. I see the new thread one, just not one for threads I've been active in.

and peeps busy sexting in im's....

RockShawn said:
I'm with you guys. I may be missing it, but does anyone know if there is a subscribed thread link. I see the new thread one, just not one for threads I've been active in.
RockShawn
at the top of the forum page it says unread and replies the replies well obviously it is the threads you have been active inand well you can figure out the rest lol. but it is at the top left hand side of the forum page.

this board also used by a lot to use other boards, as some of our security can follow you..

aka SSL encryption via proxies

Yea its like facebook. Except instead of im with a hot 18yo chick that want to sucks my babys down here throat I am talking to sweaty hairy men that I wouldn't fuck with Grims dick.

you can also bookmark threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.