Wed night bench

CB1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
It was just me and one other guy that could spot me and he was half done when I got there. Had to make it short and sweet. My normal guys are working overtime and couldnt make it until sat. I decided to do floor presses. Anyone who doesnt know what that is there are vids on youtube but basicaly you lay on the floor and bench bring the weight down until your elbows touch the floor pause then press back up. It removes any arch or leg drive. I have long forearms so it stops me about 3inches off the chest. Some guys get full range if you are thick or short armed.
135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x1, max set 405x3 needed slight help on 3rd. add slingshot 455x1. Did some pushdowns called it a night. Saving myself for a blow out on sat. Hope to put on bench shirt and go over 500.

I haven't done floor presses in over 5 years! Most I ever did was 225 or so for reps. Those aren't the easiest to do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.