weird!... my gear turned green!!!

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ok... i've seen this before... a friend of mine was using all joker gear...premixed a syringe with mast e and tren... next day it had turned green!!

i've got EGH mast e and AEL tren a... i loaded a syringe the night before and was gonna inject the next morning... it had turned green in the syringe!!!!... is it a reaction?... solvents doing something to the syringe or the rubber stopper in the syinge?...

both vials look clear and slightly tinted amber... the AEL tren is a little darker amber.... and looked fine when i first loaded the syringe... syringe is Nipro...

attached some pics.. one where i shot it out in the sink and saw it was bright green!..

i have used both of these products from the same vendors before with no issues... just never premixed the night before... anyone have any idea what causes this?
[egh ael green sink.jpg expired]
[egh ael syringe.jpg expired]

Attachments

• egh ael.webp
    egh ael.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 37
Is that a Halloween blend ?... I usually don't like pre loading for that reason and also the solvents possibly effecting the stopper.. I am just anal about that especially working in med field in wound care all the nasty infection

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Vrod... my first guess was it was doing something to the stopper. ... I won't preload again either...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus said:
Vrod... my first guess was it was doing something to the stopper. ... I won't preload again either...

krustusHas too be somehting .. possibility the stopper. Especially of cheap rubber. I had one rubber stopper break up while loading up I tossed that batch.. don't risk the health vs a few bucks for another box.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Got that right...switching brands of syringes ...

I don't think so... it's normal doses... mast e 200 ...tren a 100... so I don't think it would have or need EO

It's not a reaction to the rubber stopper or the syringe. Well if it was acidic it could be, but these are two well respected vendors which don't use acid as a solvent, but rather oil.

It's due to the solvents combining and reacting with each other. I've done many different combo injections, some turned light green but not highlighter green.

Only issue this time is you allowed it hours to react to each other. If you had injected it, you would have been fine, but it's preferable not to combine different compounds that use different carrier oils.

never seen this before, i preload the syringes the morning of the shot and let them sit on the computer fan to warm up for 2-4 hours..never seen one go green like that

Nothing wrong with it. Use it. It combines now or in your body right. Lol
lol... this coming from the man who performed his self gyno surgery...
j/k with you bro... no way i'm using it though as i'm fairly sure it's the rubber stopper dissolving or something...
i have had gear before with the stoppers made of red rubber and left them laid on their side and the gear was turning pink from the rubber dissolving!.. don't want to inject rubber!

krustus date=1477406007 said:
lol... this coming from the man who performed his self gyno surgery...
j/k with you bro... no way i'm using it though as i'm fairly sure it's the rubber stopper dissolving or something...
i have had gear before with the stoppers made of red rubber and left them laid on their side and the gear was turning pink from the rubber dissolving!.. don't want to inject rubber!
krustus date=1477406007Lmao! I've had stuff turn red in syringe.. I'm still alive

I have never seen gear change colors like that before and I have been using gear since the late 90`s and I have used a lot of different brands over the years and never had a color change when premixing the syringe the night before or even the week before! I have had the stoppers break down and that is due to the alcohol in the gear, you will see little black specs floating around in the syringe if you premix the gear too far in advance, it don't really happen over night but it can happen in a few days, it don't make the gear change colors though it will just have floaties in it. With normal dosed gear I would say it is just BA, BB, and oil used to make them so I would venture to say it is the oil that is causing the color change because that is the only thing that will have a tint to it naturally, like GSO has a greenish tint to it right when it is first bought, other oils will be an amber tint or a yellowish tint. Other factors can play into color as well like tren for example, it is a yellowish gold color in powder form whereas others are white, this is why it will always be a darker color than other gear when brewed and then heat has a lot to play in tren color too. If you take everything into consideration I would say it is still good to use and the color is probably the oil and possibly the gear if it is a powder that isn't a natural white from the start.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back