Welcome, bigmills

Welcome aboard my man!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard my man!!!

BamaBama what's up brother I appreciate you giving me the heads-up about this board that definitely looks like one of the better ones. Definitely as far as security goes still trying to figure out how to navigate my way around a little better but definitely starting to figure it out slowly but surely. Definitely glad to be part of the community and helping anybody out with any questions they might have about any compounds or peptides or anything like that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bama what's up brother I appreciate you giving me the heads-up about this board that definitely looks like one of the better ones. Definitely as far as security goes still trying to figure out how to navigate my way around a little better but definitely starting to figure it out slowly but surely. Definitely glad to be part of the community and helping anybody out with any questions they might have about any compounds or peptides or anything like that.

bigmillsAnytime my man!! Glad you are here.

Bigmills. Hello. You have some firsthand knowledge and experience with peptides, I saw?? Good stuff to know.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.