Welcome, chicken_hawk

Hey guys,
Thanks to Krustus for the invite. I see some new names and a unique look so I am stoked to be hear. A bit about me, mid 40's married 22 years, 3 teen boys and self employed remodeler. Been lifting around 14 years, 6' 275 (a bit fluffy). Done two shows, 5 meets... I am a bit better than average, but I enjoy the process and the science behind it. I have recently begun my journey into single ply lifting.

Anyway thanks for having me,
Hawk

Welcome ChickenHawk, this is one great place you have come to!! Nice background!!

Hope you live close to the ocean brother, the water looks great!! I was born close to the ocean but haven't spent much time there while I was growing up, maybe one day again!! 🙂

Hope you live close to the ocean brother, the water looks great!! I was born close to the ocean but haven't spent much time there while I was growing up, maybe one day again!! 🙂
Thor
We'll, I used to but 10 years ago moved to the mid west. So, every year around July I pack up the truck and drive 800 miles to the Gulf Shores,AL. We spend a week in heaven and it makes my entire year.

You should find a way brother...

Hawk

I know a guy with the handle chicken_hawk. Welcome 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.