Welcome, jdizzle619

What’s good Grim?! Snakeman invited me to this fine establishment. I see a few names I definitely know here, hello family to all.

I’m 32 and have been training for quite some time (Early 20s) seriously for 6 years. I love the iron, shits saved my life on more than one occasion. Have had a few serious health issues delay my progress but have got through them and back on track. Currently have 2 weeks left of treatment for a reoccurring lymphoma (CLCF T-Cell right shoulder). I am on TRT and have been due to injury for 10+ years. What sucks is not being able to have T while dealing with this bullshit but I digress. I’m good to go and can’t wait to finish this treatment.

Still training everyday but with very light weights, strength is zapped like Superman to kryptonite. For someone who lifts heavy it’s ego shattering. It’s all good though slowly getting stronger and at least I’ll be ready tendon and ligaments wise lmao.

Sorry if the it was long winded, figured I’d knock all the shit out at once. Thanks for having me, I’m here to learn and grow.

Welcome brother! Glad to see u made it

Seen you around the way. Sg i believe. Welcome

Ahh, I see you didn’t beat me here by much. Didn’t realize you were having medical problems. Hope your treatment goes well. Don’t feel bad about being weak, I’m down from 238 to ~223 and only getting to the gym once or twice a week. Shoulder is giving me a lot of trouble too. My bench and deadlifts have really suffered.

Ahh, I see you didn’t beat me here by much. Didn’t realize you were having medical problems. Hope your treatment goes well. Don’t feel bad about being weak, I’m down from 238 to ~223 and only getting to the gym once or twice a week. Shoulder is giving me a lot of trouble too. My bench and deadlifts have really suffered.
Loadcoilyou're not the only one brother

Loadcoil
Damn family I’m sorry to hear that, do you know what’s wrong with the shoulder yet? I have 11 days of treatment and I’m hopefully good to go. Been back lifting for a couple weeks just super light. I’m progressing but slowly.

That’s life though, I’m just happy to hear the plates sliding on and slapping together, the feel of my callouses on my fingers before I grab the weight, I love this shit family, it’s like coming home.

Damn family I’m sorry to hear that, do you know what’s wrong with the shoulder yet? I have 11 days of treatment and I’m hopefully good to go. Been back lifting for a couple weeks just super light. I’m progressing but slowly.

That’s life though, I’m just happy to hear the plates sliding on and slapping together, the feel of my callouses on my fingers before I grab the weight, I love this shit family, it’s like coming home.
JDizzle619
I did something to it doing push-ups of all things while I was stuck in a hotel while working out of town over a year ago. To be honest I’ve just been trying to ignore it. Only bothers me when I sleep on it wrong if try and go heavy. So I just try not to do those things. Haven’t had it checked out cause I’m sure it’ll mean surgery and I can’t wipe my arse with my left hand .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did something to it doing push-ups of all things while I was stuck in a hotel while working out of town over a year ago. To be honest I’ve just been trying to ignore it. Only bothers me when I sleep on it wrong if try and go heavy. So I just try not to do those things. Haven’t had it checked out cause I’m sure it’ll mean surgery and I can’t wipe my arse with my left hand .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loadcoil
That sucks family. I hope it gets better bro please keep me informed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.