Welcome, Jswole220

Glad to have you bro. This is one of the best and coolest forums around.

Damn fellas thanks for the worm welcome. Glad to be here, I’m seeing some familiar faces as well as sources.

just a little bit about myself:
Hight- 6-1
Weight 245
BF- was at 13% before the gyms closed. Oddly enough I believe it’s drop maybe 1-2% due to the different types of workouts I’ve had to adapt to which I definitely was not expecting. I was thinking it was going to be an all out war hanging on to muscle.
I’m in my lower 30s. I’ve been lifting since I was 14 years old and haven’t looked back ever since. I’ve had my fair share of slacking in between but overall I’ve been pretty consistent. I ran my first cycle when I just turned 19 and had absolutely no business doing so. It was really a blessing in disguise because after I got off that cycle and had no clue at the time what a pct was it scared me away from roids for a few years. While in the navy on deployment during my free time I learned as much as I could about aas and ran another cycle at 25. Did a couple of cycles and pct and at 26 when I wasn’t able to recover a healthy testosterone level I’ve been blasting and cruising ever since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.