Welcome NOBEL252

B

Blueedge

Guys nobel is a good friend and mod from SF...he is a vet and has a wealth of knowledge that I'm sure we can all benefit from..he has helped me quite a bit.
Welcome aboard nobel

Good to have ya over here Nobel welcome to eg!

brother nobel is a prize piece to have on this forum. I have used his vault of knowledge many of times and he has always been there with an answer when i have knocked! Glad to have ya here!

Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen and the kind words. It's good to see my fellow brothers here. Looks like a solid forum and will be visiting often

Hey nobel just a little site info, grim the mod runs this site for the security of members , he offer several free services to help members stay safe and anonymous....he is actually a little OCD about security because he has been in the tech field most of his life...also the sponsors don't pay to be here..grim finances this site out of his pocket and donations...sponsors are only vendors here and are asked to be here for members use...they have no power or pull over admin or staff...
If u talk with grim he can set u up with some of the free security...

Sounds like a solid guy. I'm sure your knowledge will be put to the test because I ask lots of questions.

Blueedge said:
Hey nobel just a little site info, grim the mod runs this site for the security of members , he offer several free services to help members stay safe and anonymous....he is actually a little OCD about security because he has been in the tech field most of his life...also the sponsors don't pay to be here..grim finances this site out of his pocket and donations...sponsors are only vendors here and are asked to be here for members use...they have no power or pull over admin or staff...
If u talk with grim he can set u up with some of the free security...
Blueedge
Thank you for this info blueedge and thanks for the invite. I like what i see here

welcome...

yeah im a bit anal on security 😛

Welcome bro, security here us top notch an grim a the other mods are awesome.

Nobel is for sure a solid guy and a valuable asset with a wealth of knowledge. Thanks blue for bringing him aboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.