Well, well, well

Big Moose

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
This is where everyone been hiding out. Well I finally made it - Looking good - For those that don't know me from BOP - I'm Big Moose - been active off and on on more boards than I care to mention since 1999. Looking forward to getting to know some new peeps. Peace Big Moose

What up Moose! Pain tried to sell me your S****r auction! A day before he went MIA LOL any way welcome home!

flyingfox272 said:
What up Moose! Pain tried to sell me your S****r auction! A day before he went MIA LOL any way welcome home!
flyingfox272
He was pulling a lot of shady shit before he disappeared. Funny he was trying to sell it to you and me - right up until the end. I guess he knew about his departure cause he was also making me offers that were "too good to be true" So I ignored him and laid low for a few days - Then JDB3 hit me up via e-mail. Anyway - Good to see you all -

JM750 - HA! - I will lay off the auctions for a while - give the rest of you a chance -

Thanks and good to see you Grim, Bronco, morrey, 49er - I think I've found a new home...

Well....no need to bid on Auctions anymore...Mooose gets them all! lol....glad you got the email brother! WELCOME

jdb3 said:
Well....no need to bid on Auctions anymore...Mooose gets them all! lol....glad you got the email brother! WELCOME
jdb3
I'm actually thinking of putting up an auction of my own - bunch of left over stuff - to help out this board- i promise I will not bid on it..... I will set it up in the next day or two

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.