Went Out

ElChango

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
was the most yoked up fucko there. LOL at 5 foot 7 damn it feels good. I have this chick i threw on the couch in the club and started licking her toes cause I'm a fucking pervert. Then i took her home and right now have came on her chest. LOL fuckit! thats how it goes.

Now i wanna brawl it up.

Reminds me of the good old days and the not so good as well. Lol

You're lucky I wasnt there or you would have been the 2nd biggest guy

I cant tell this doesnt happen for you much if you make a thread about it... Lmao!!

hahaha, Man, I don't go out much thats for sure. Its been a habit for the passed 3 weeks that I go out constantly. Probably need to chill the fuck out cause alcohol is bad. Lol

Also, I was the 2nd biggest guy after I met up with my friend. LOL

Oh the memories.. man its been forever since I've been to a club.. nothing I really ever miss due to the trouble ive always gotten into when consuming alcohol in large crowds.. but this post got me hyped up to get out again. . Once my wife has our Third kid I think we're gonna get our ass out while we're still young and club it up.

ElChango said:
hahaha, Man, I don't go out much thats for sure. Its been a habit for the passed 3 weeks that I go out constantly. Probably need to chill the fuck out cause alcohol is bad. Lol

Also, I was the 2nd biggest guy after I met up with my friend. LOL
ElChango
Your a young guy arent you?? Fucking get out there man! Have some fun! Im an old married (for now) dude and im out all the time. Lol. Alcohol is your friend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.