what are the risk ordering Peptides ,T3 and estro blockers international

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
got a source with some incredible pricing on Peps that i use.. T3. aromasin... but he's international... Peps aren't controlled substance... but T3 and aromasin ...they aren't either right?

just deciding if i have a lot at risk ordering these things international?

Aromsin and t3 in liquids is considered research chema so it's legal. Once there capped or made into tablets for human consumption, they are illegal

thanks TK... but they are a lot different legal wise than juice, pain killers, etc...??

so would risk be pretty low... i think so... just trying to get other opinions

Highest risk with research chems is that there mostly junk. Lol. Legally really no risk. Is this research stuff your buying or is the aromsin caps and tabs? I definitely would not say it's much of any risk legally

To my understanding, you are allow to buy up to 3 months supply of medication.... That's how places like All DAY get away with it... It does state you need a prescription....

Very gray area, but tkash is mostly correct.
If any way advertised for human consumption pill, tab, flavour, info etc the gray becomes illegal..

That usually falls on the vendor not customer but not always

The aromasin..T3.. are tabs and caps... obviously for human consumption

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well then they are definitely illegal but customs has let more then a few million illegal packs threw lol so i wouldnt worry too much. Got to decide if the savings is worth it

Especially from Greece, the currency rate changes daily.

Even so, it's still very inexpensive and easy to get and get through customs. I'll never use liquid ai's, t3, anything ever again.

As far as customs ai's very low risk imo

I may go peptides only... first time

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

From what I have experienced as well as brothers I work with the worst that has happened is a letter asking for prescription before pack is released.

This is for packs without gear and shit like painkillers etc...

The bigger risk is the money trail, who gets it, where it goes etc...look at all the busts what the nail in the coffin is money and transfers of money.

Wacker date=1483490734 said:
From what I have experienced as well as brothers I work with the worst that has happened is a letter asking for prescription before pack is released.

This is for packs without gear and shit like painkillers etc...

The bigger risk is the money trail, who gets it, where it goes etc...look at all the busts what the nail in the coffin is money and transfers of money.
Wacker date=1483490734Holy shit Wacker, nice to see you man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back