What are your favorite sarms for cutting

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
been bored lately so I been studying more and more and just wanna know what all you guys like and how you stack them.

Rad 140 or S4 along with GW or SR9 Last sarm run was S4 and GW used it @ end of my summer cut cycle. The GW I ran almost whole cycle to control tren side impacting cardio. S4 requires good amt and very frequent dosing. I used 20mg ed GW and 100mgs ed S4. In the past Ive run Rad 140 with MK2866. Sarms can t compare to gear but have there place. The work they do on connective and skeletal muscle has a value.

anavar; don't bother

Yk11 helped out in my cut awhile back..... Kind of felt like winstrol without the horrible joint pain.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yk11 helped out in my cut awhile back..... Kind of felt like winstrol without the horrible joint pain.

BigKevdamn wonder if deca would help

damn wonder if deca would help
GRIMI meant winstrol gave me awful joint pain and yk11 did not

BigKevWhat dosage bro? On the winny I know what your saying about joint pain. I recently tried a pwo mix winny/drol inject seemed to have good effect only used pwo.

Off the top of my head I think I was taking 20mg a day of the yk capsules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.