What are your thoughts

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
On running TNE off cycle? This is something I was thinking about, if you were to take it pre workout only for a boost.
Would it shut you down?
Is there any advantage other than increased intensity?
How soon would your HPTA kick back in?
Is this a stupid idea???

good thread tbh

Here's the deal.......YES!! it can and will shut you down. I was off cycle for 5 months, the only thing I did was an occasional, ....and I mean occasional, Tne shot. I ended up with a damn lump in my Pec 1 1/2'' in diameter. Could it have been a freaky estro rebound, sure. Does straight Test affect your HTPA, you bet. Now, if you're only taking once a week, then no problem....but, if you're taking everyday, then absolutely.

I've been wondering the exact same thing fox. Interesting.

I would imagine its really gonna fuck with your hormones going up and down id say use it ed until close to blood test or not at all

I use it off cycle but don't count it toward my total mg a week. I don't count it in my current cycle either

TSizemore said:
Here's the deal.......YES!! it can and will shut you down. I was off cycle for 5 months, the only thing I did was an occasional, ....and I mean occasional, Tne shot. I ended up with a damn lump in my Pec 1 1/2'' in diameter. Could it have been a freaky estro rebound, sure. Does straight Test affect your HTPA, you bet. Now, if you're only taking once a week, then no problem....but, if you're taking everyday, then absolutely.
TSizemore. This. Any external hormones you use regardless of esterfied or not will affect hpta

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.