What BF are you?

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has anyone ever seen this before, it's an easy way to figure kind of where you are at if you don't have a way to test your BF%

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very inaccurate graph. There are a lot of factors that can change the perception of how you look. A guy can be 6-7% but apoear to look like 9-10% because of water. But as a generalized chart I suppose it can be used.

For me I never pay attention to things like this. I look in the mirror and that is all I need. I have never been asked on stage what my bf% was.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I have had my BF% checked. I came in at 23-24%
Looking at the chart I would say for me pretty accurate. Not as lean as 20% but not as fat as 25%

Akhusker said:
Has anyone ever seen this before, it's an easy way to figure kind of where you are at if you don't have a way to test your BF%
AkhuskerYea, this chart is already posted...but like GetnB says, it leaves a little to interpretation. I use it for generalization. I've got the Women's version of this too.......but, wouldn't want anybody to have to replace their keyboards so.... 😉

TSizemore said:
Yea, this chart is already posted...but like GetnB says, it leaves a little to interpretation. I use it for generalization. I've got the Women's version of this too.......but, wouldn't want anybody to have to replace their keyboards so.... 😉
TSizemore
So .... which one do you use for yourself, the men's or the women's? ;D

Hanzo said:
So .... which one do you use for yourself, the men's or the women's? ;D
HanzoWhen it comes to ruining my keyboard.........the women's of course!! Duh! But If you want to use the Mens chart for yourself, that's perfectly fine, remember.....I'm a Judgement Free Zone! ;D

TSizemore said:
When it comes to ruining my keyboard.........the women's of course!! Duh! But If you want to use the Mens chart for yourself, that's perfectly fine, remember.....I'm a Judgement Free Zone! ;D
TSizemore
Sorry TS .... FAIL! You got PWN3D bro. You're still my 2nd favorite mod tho. 8)

Hanzo said:
Hey now! You're still the go to man for serious questions in my book. (shameless suck up alert).

Plus you're a fellow grammar Nazi. 8)
HanzoLol...Everyone needs a purpose...... ;D

I might be in the 15 range. But I have a much bigger frame. So its hard to tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.